how is

missclare85

Silver Member
everyone today?????
Im not very well got a stomach bug i think :( still i sit in work but i have no choice as were really short staffed at the mo :(
Ar well!!!!
Go WI tomorrow.....im craving chocolate so bad....may have a little bar of something ive been weighed!!!
xx

Hope you feel better soon hun. xxx

I'm good today - tired, but then that is nothing new, I'm permanently tired!! Just took the doggy out for a little walk and not doing some more work but all is well.

Good luck for WI tomorrow.

Ha you sound like me permently tired!!!
im dead nervous bout WI as i usually have a sneaky look on monday and i havent this week haha!!! x

Hope you feel better soon.

I stubbed my toe yesterday night so finding it hard to walk and now by big toe is huge, swollen and the nail is black! Also ache like mad from running yesterday afternoon. Miffed with family (see thread) and work is mega dragging today!

All good apart from that, still smiling! :) Looking forward to getting home and chilling out.

Get well soon girls! Clare, make sure that you drink plenty!

Im constantly tired too and still sleep like the dead when Im in bed!
I have a busy few days ahead of me as Hubby not back until Friday, but then Im doing extra work and then we have a trip to visit Family in Wales and then a birthday party to contend with!

I am feeling good today, I have managed to catch up with my ironing - and that always make me feel good.....

Back