How long before you see results??

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
O how long was it before everyone started losing?

Did you see results your first week or a bit longer??

Ok so I'm following a 1200 a day calories they reckon I need aroun 2237 to maintain my current weight and I'm using fitness pal app ...

Will I see some results? I'm not just watching y calories but the fat sugars etc using this app too

Any ideas??
I'm currently 15 stone xxx

Hmm dunno. When i got down to 17 stone from 22, i noticed big time. Then when i was consciously trying to lose weight, probably a couple of stones in so 15 stone. Then 14 stone definitely cos i was wearing size 16. Now im just under 12 stone and am accepting it a little more now that im not the biggest person in every room anymore :)

How long did it take say to get from the 15 to 14? I know obviously as you get smaller it becomes more of an effort anyway but an idea would be great

I'm desperate just to break into the 14's and if I make I think I will literally cry (with happiness of course ) haha xx

I just checked. It took me 10 weeks. BUT that was cos I was on holiday one week at that time. Another week I was just off plan. And a couple of other weeks I was eating maintenance calories cos I was stressed with writing my dissertation. And also no exercise pretty much during this time either cos I was always in the library working. So it can definitely be done a lot quicker!

Bostik said:
I just checked. It took me 10 weeks. BUT that was cos I was on holiday one week at that time. Another week I was just off plan. And a couple of other weeks I was eating maintenance calories cos I was stressed with writing my dissertation. And also no exercise pretty much during this time either cos I was always in the library working. So it can definitely be done a lot quicker!

Still 10 week is good atleast you know your body is adjusting nicely and it's more likely to stay off that way

Thanks for your advice I'm gona keep going for it xxx

Back