How long could you give up the scales :-)

Oops - posting from my phone is hard! Ignore this one haha

Good on you for starting love and don't worry about that nasty number because whatever it was it'll be so much lower when you weigh in! <3

I started today and so far feeling good! :)

Shell - get started after your party and then give it full throttle xD

Ah well done u guys for getting going!!! I was gonna weigh day one so I knew what u had lost on week 8. Anybody else doing that or you all not weighing at the beginning either?

I weighed in the early hours of this morning after a day of stuffing my face xD just wanted to know where I stood so when I finally weigh I know how much I've lost and how far I've come. The number was horrifying but it had to be done and I'm guaranteed to already be lighter lol!

I am starting 2nd, and I'm ready for it! I had a wee sneak ay scales and I've gained 5lbs since stopping 11days ago which is a lot on 10 days bit considering I wasn't eating for 7weeks and have been gorging over this period it isn't too bad!? It'll soon come away again. I was his going to do another 6 weeks of diet but cos of this challenge I'm tounge for 8. My dress fitting is 15 Feb and was go.na stop them but will do till end of Feb, which will actually b better as will allow for a gain between dress fitting and wedding...

Lol. I dunno what I started at this morning so won't know how much I've lost. Just gonna go by how clothes feel. Stops any disappointment of any sts weeks too which I used to get a lot of. I used to sts then have a whooshie then sts again. It became disheartening. So time for a new tactic :)

Im still starting on the 2nd, it is OH's birthday on the 7th and my son's on the 22nd, but I just keep thinking well ill be lighter by then and feeling better, it only a few months and this is my big opportunity to get slim and healthy and Im grabbing it with both hands!
Im still planning on not weighing but it will be hard - mainly because Ill want to change my ticker which I never get to do much (because I have been pretty crap at losing weight so far).

I will weigh in on the morning of the 2nd anyway so ill have a start weight even though it will be scary!

omg you guys have such will power!! I don't think I could LIVE without my scales now!!! lol

:) the will power is sticking to the diet the not weighing is intended to give a big motivational push on week 8 and also to stop us obsessing about the numbers fluctuating every ten seconds. I'm gonna talk to OH tonight if he hasn't got much in mind for my b.day il start 2nd still as originally planned my birthday is no biggy to me I have the day off work that's all the luxury I need :)

hi guys im starting on 2nd too and was thinking of weighing in the morning then not weighing in till i finish im hoping to do 12 weeks i want to get to goal of 9.5st. ( im giving the scales bk to my friend as there hers so wnt have the temptation)
everytime ive done a exante or lipotrim ive always lost n got to the same weight of 12st n once im there i sabotage myself as thats the lowest i went to when i did lipotrim the very first time ( was 16st10) im determined that 2012 is my year to get to goal im super excited xxxx

I have re-started today after a disastrous Christmas binge there's no way I could stay away from the scales so kudos to you all for your good intentions!! :)

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi bexster good luck n welcome to the no weighing world! I'd ideally love to get to 9 st 7 lightest I've ever got was 11. 4. How tall are u and roughly how much do u have to lose? If I can manage 8 weeks I nay go the distance with you on the 12 weeks :) il play it by ear

Hi bexster good luck n welcome to the no weighing world! I'd ideally love to get to 9 st 7 lightest I've ever got was 11. 4. How tall are u and roughly how much do u have to lose? If I can manage 8 weeks I nay go the distance with you on the 12 weeks :) il play it by ear

Good luck everyone, I'll be looking out for your other updates for non scale victories and then the ultimate updates on weightloss 2-3m down the line x

Back