Total Solution How long do people last before they cheat...

I had 2 mini cheats yesterday, I had one choc orange bar, a chicken salad with mushrooms and radish and then for tea I had a 1 egg mushroom omlette with a bit of leafy salad and I still lost 1.5 pounds overnight. So pretty chuffed. Think I will go back on properly and at least the next time I really really miss food again I can do that and not worry about the consequences. Ps I have treated myself to a bamix blender and they make the shakes go dead frothy like proper milkshakes! Brilliant!!

I think you all deserve a medal for getting through even one week on just packs!

You need to give yourselves a pat on the back for having such amazing willpower and determination. Once you slip on a VLCD it can be really tough getting back into it.

if i start to struggle i ve got chicken breat, chicken slices and tuna in better than crisps and chocolate can you eat tuna in sunflower oil??? hate brine

I haven`t really cheated but I have added a meal or had chicken when struggling. Tonight though av been invited for a chinese and will cheat..... I will try to stick to a healthier option if there`s one lol.

makes it hard doing diets like this with nights out family partys holidays but what can we do lock ourselves in an become hermitts lol hope you enjoy it

I will babe... Its OH`s bday today and av resisted a slice of chocolate cake, fingers crossed I will resist sweet and sour pork my fav.

Back