How long do you have left?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Thought id ask how long everyone has left on LT before they get to their goal, this way people can find buddies plus people can see that their not alone when they think "Im going to be on this diet for EVER!!!" Also when you write it down it doesn't look that long :)
(Dont say if you dont want to)

Iv got 8 weeks left, I'll be off LT by Dec 10th

how cool would that be. im planning to stay on lipotrim untill end of feb maybe mid march then lose the rest in a weight class.

At the beginning i was going to be on till Feb but i decided i didnt want to lose my curves. There is a possibility tho that i might go back on in Jan for a bit to get rid of the christmas weight.....depending how much i put on, fingers crossed it wont be a lot

im not going to come off at xmas but i still plan on having xmas lunch. I no this is not the right way to do it but i dont fancy doing the refeed untill i have to. And as i will only be having the 1 meal on that day my shakes will continue as normal after dinner.

Thats what i was going to do on christmas day if i was still on it. Have my morning shake then eat dinner.

ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! YAY.

Well actually I'm going to Florida in a month. I know I will put weight on there....its just going to happen, so I'm thinking of doing CD for a couple of weeks. Bet I could lose 7lbs then refeed again. It just helps with the maintaining...which can be tough!!

Wow well done youv done great. Cant wait till i can post a thread on here saying "Im at my goal way!!!"

I plan to stay on it for the 12 to 14 weeks recommended by NICE the National Institute for Clinical Excellence....take a break and then enter phase 2 in January either LT or CD with a meal depending on where my head is. So I have about 8-9 weeks before refeed.

Last edited:
Wow well done youv done great. Cant wait till i can post a thread on here saying "Im at my goal way!!!"

I remember posting the exact same message to someone else...think it was porgeous. Your time will come hun...and A LOT quicker than you think. Stick with it....you're doing FAB.

Im so determined! Iv had a few struggles the last few days but today something clicked and i WILL get to my goal in Dec! :)

I should only have one week left as my goal was to get rid of 2 stone which im very close to but I staying til I shift the full 3 stone that I have to lose to get to a healthy bmi. only thing is, looking at myself now i'm not sure the last stone is enough to leave me how i want to look. :( so was orginally planning refeed for the 20th, its, now pushed back to the 10th of nov tho may be pushed back again if I'm still not happy, tho i really hope I wont have to :S

You do go through times like that. Its crazy. Sometimes I breezed through, yet found it a real struggle at others. Keep on this forum hun. I think its vital......and for maintaining too.

hi every1 im on cd hoping 2 have reached goal by feb havin christmas day and boxin day off ...but gonna be sensible ...i hope:eek: xx ... well thats if all goes 2 plan:innocent0001:

I would have given up on day 3 if it hadn't been for this forum. I come on here everyday and see why im doing this.

Hey all.. I'm planning to come off LT on April 1st. My bro is going to pay for a holiday for me as a reward for doing it, so im going to go somewhere HOT and get my kit off and swim in the pool finally ;)

WOW wish my brother was that nice! Make sure you go some where really nice, hot and expensive!! :)

Probably another 8 months or less I hope...:innocent0001: I can't wait until I have got my target weight!! :p

Last edited:
You can do it Laura =D Easy when you're used to it right ?

Back