How long do you think you have left on CD

Yolande said:
I think about this all the time ha ha its so hard to say cos i have like 4 stone to lose still and i have already lost 5stone 1lb in 14 weeks but i know the loss is going to slow down but if i lose the average 1stone a month i will be at goal in august its when i get to my original goal of 11 stone that i wana start stepping up to maintenance so hopefully end of september.. its so hard to be able to judge it tho hence why i cant stop thinking about it LOL

5st in 14 weeks? Wow that's really astonishing! I'd love to do that but it looks like I'm heading for about 4 which is also great

5st in 14 weeks? Wow that's really astonishing! I'd love to do that but it looks like I'm heading for about 4 which is also great

Thanks =D I still cant believe how quick i have lost weight and time has flown by hope the rest of my time doing this flies by too ha ha ha! 4stone is BRILLIANT!!

OMG!!! I need to catch up with you lot!!

Yolande said:
I think about this all the time ha ha its so hard to say cos i have like 4 stone to lose still and i have already lost 5stone 1lb in 14 weeks but i know the loss is going to slow down but if i lose the average 1stone a month i will be at goal in august its when i get to my original goal of 11 stone that i wana start stepping up to maintenance so hopefully end of september.. its so hard to be able to judge it tho hence why i cant stop thinking about it LOL

Yolande, you have done so well because for 14 weeks you have stuck to plan 100% ! You should be very very proud of yourself x x x

My aim was to be done by the end of June, as we're going away on holiday. So that's 8 weeks to lose 14 kilos, can I do it?? I'd better! lol

Back