How long have others taken to lose 2.5 stone?

goingtobeskinnysoon

Silver Member
So I'm back on SW and this time feel incredibly motivated. Turning 30 in July and want to reach my target before that which is 2.5 stone. In the past 6 years I've lost about 4 stone but I know I can do this last 2.5 if I put my mind to it (inspired by another thread about 1lb a week!) much quicker than the past as before I've kind of just plodded about and not really focused.

Can anyone inspire me? Need reassurance that 2.5 stone in 6 months is a) possible and b) doesn't mean never having a flexi syn day again! X

Hi,
4 years ago I lost 2.5 stone in 3 months, I had a takeaway every weigh in night and I also went to Ibiza for 2 weeks all inclusive... I was probably just very lucky but its do able :)

I've seen lots of people here who've lost that and more in a short amount of time :) I'm 100% sure it's doable. I lost a stone after 7 weeks so in theory, that means at least 3 stone in 6 months! I'm hoping I achieve that! Good luck with your loss! :)

I tend to lose weight slowly even though I stick to plan and also have quite a few STS weeks. Even so, I have just hit the 2 1/2 stone mark and started on 13th August 2011 so just under 5 months. I would say that 6 months was very doable and even if you don't quite make it you will still be a winner as you will be less than you are now!!

I'm 30 in September and want to lose 5 - 6 stone so roughly 2lb a week. Doable if I put the hard work in xx

I lost 2.5 stone in just over 7 months. In that time i went to florida for 2 weeks where i didn't stick to plan. The last few pounds did take me a month or so to lose as i was so close to my target.

Even if you dont lose the full 2.5 stone you can still make a serious dent in the target in 6 months x

It took me 24 weeks to loose 2.5 stone and I counted every single syn that passed my lips, I have been an angel since I started, I was just sooooooo determined to get to target for once in my life and not give up

Back