How long till you dropped a dress size...

IWGT, I think you're right about knowing when you get there. I think I've set my weight too low for me, if I look too thin (haha, did I really say that???!!!!) I will stop before.
And AJB, I'm keeping one pair of jeans as my fat souvenir to look back on, the rest is going!!

The only reason I'm keeping those trousers is because I bought them in the smaller sizes too (special offer on at Tesco worked out to about £4 each!) so I'd get a true perspective of how far I've come and what I've got left to go.

We all know what shops are like - they all come up differently - this way I can't kid myself that I'm smaller when really I've just bought trousers from a shop with a more generous cut!!

Did you say trousers?

Here's mine:

OMG that's amazing - look at you! Half the woman! Totally inspirational :D

ive kept one pair of my big trousers, just like you ajb to remind myself how far ive come and how i never want to go back there.

one thing i noticed is how much my shape totally changed!!
when i first started i was round on top, i mean ROUND! bust was 104cm waist was 105cm and hips were 119cm!! there was no shape whatsoever. when i hit target i was bust 84cm, waist 66cm and hips 91cm!! i had a shape!! for the first time in my life i felt like a woman and not a blob!
my llc wanted to remeasure the refreshers last nyt and i couldnt. just didnt want to see the increased measurements on the same page as my goal measurements. i know its daft as i got my photo done and my weight is on the same page as my goal weight. i dont know why this is? can anyone shed any light?

SB you look amazing and i honestly did a double take at you in those trousers. how long have you managed to maintain and do you find it gets easier? xx

We are getting new uniforms in work and last night one girl (the one who hasnt mentioned the fact that i have lost any weight) she asked me what size shirt i was getting and i said a 14. She txted back to say - no offence but you are a hell of a lot bigger than me and mine is a 14 and is tight. Like with the size of your chest there is no chance a 14 will go near you. Sorry if you think im being cheeky - i just dont want you asking for something and making a fool of yourself. I broke my heart. Anyway we got fitted today and guess what my shirt is a 12. Was gobsmacked but gloating as hers is a 14. Yes maybe my boobs are bigger than hers but obviously my back isnt :D

I know and it felt bloody brilliant too.

Ha ha!! Good for IWGT.
I just noticed you have lost 100 lbs!!!!!!!
How fabulous are you?!?
:wee::banana dancer::party0049:

IWGT that has brought the biggest smile to my face :D serves her right the cheeky bint!

IWGT the cheeky so and so.....how horrible! ha ha at her though good for you

Thanks girls. It felt great. Like all my hard work is beginning to pay off.
Linda not sure what i have done wrong cos i have my weights all in properly but according to my LLC i still have another 0.5lb to get 100lb. Bit confused lol but will get it on thurs.

Back