How long till you dropped a dress size...

Well done Hanmac! I'm sure there will be a news report on a woman losing the plot in Lakeside when I get into 14s :D

Thanks AJB! Haha! I'll keep my eye out for you on the news!

Hannah looking good huni - keep it up x

My body is a total pain in the arse! My size 18s work trousers are loose enough for me to pull them down when going to the loo without undoing the buttons and yet the 16s don't do up!! GRRRRRRR

Thanks Hannah. Yeah im good ta. Just realised 5mins ago i am no longer obese. Yea - so happy.
AJB give it another week or two and you will be able to get the 16s up no problem. Just be patient a little bit longer.

That's my problem! I have no patience! Want everything yesterday LOL

All I keep thinking is that I won't make my target of losing 3 1/2 stones and being a size 14 for my bridesmaid dress fitting at the end of Foundation in September :(

AJB you will so be in that Bridesmaid Dress by the end of September!! You are doing so well, and as I think I am learning slow and steady is the best way to be. xxx

AJB its another 6 wks til end of september. More than likely the 14 wont fit you . . . . . . cos you will be into a 12 :D

I'd definitely end up on the news for making a show of myself at Lakeside then!!

I've decided that being a 12 is my final target - obviously everyone wants to be a 10 but with my boobs and bum it would require a silly amount of gym work to maintain - something that I'm just not prepared to do! So curvy and healthy it will have to be :D

AJB im always gonna be a size bigger on top too cos of my boobs. No matter how slim i become they will still be there. Nothing we can do about that lol

Yep even as I skinnie minnie I was a 36C so if I stop earlier than I originally planned - say half a stone into the overweight category I'd probably be a D cup - good grief! Still the lads at work will be pleased LOL

LOL. Even at my lightest i still wore 34c to 34d - depending on the shop. Used to bother me but to be honest it doesnt now. All i want is my weight off. My boobs can do whatever they like lol

Indeed :D is annoying though to know you could be a dress size smaller if only your boobs would behave themselves and shrink with the rest of your body!!

I've got a fab Victoria Beckham type black dress in a size 16 that I just cannot zip up because of them - everywhere else fits fine - arrrrgghhh!!

I think you've got the right idea AJB - don't lose your curves. IWGT, I'll always be a larger size on top too. I think I can get to size 10 bottom coz I don't have much of a bottom :\, but if I could reach a 12 top I'd be VERY pleased! I still have bags of clothes waiting to wear but I also can't wait to shop for a few new bits, WHEN the time comes!

AJB another few wks and you will be into that little black dress. Even if your boobs dont shrink - you will loose off your back so you will get into it.

Lucy you are doing great. Wish i didnt have much to loose from the bottom but at the start i had 10st to loose - so was carrying it all over but im getting there :D

Don't get me wrong - my bum is by no means small at the moment - BUT in comparison to my belly it is!! I'm not very well in proportion, probably won't ever be, but I know I'll look a better shape in a few months. I seem to be losing from my belly first which is fine by me :D :D IWGT, you've lost nearly 100lb already! You must be feeling fantastic x

Ah well I won't be moaning about my hour glass shape any more then as its all coming off nice and even - should be grateful even though I'm sulking about only losing 2lb again this week :(

And don't get me started about my 16s barely doing up but to shift the focus in my mind and put things in perspective I tried on my size 20 work trousers which were tight at the start and they are HUGE on me now!

Yeah Lucy feelin great thanks. Just need to get my head around where i want to finish up. Still unsure - but guessing i will know when i get there.

AJB why have you not thrown those size 20 trousers in the bin. You dont need them anymore and never will. Throw them away missy :D

I'm not throwing them out as I need a constant reminder of how I let myself go :( all my other big sizes will go to Cancer Research shop though!

Back