How long till you dropped a dress size...

Yeah Linda - soliders do it for me every time too. Ashamed to say - but so does a policeman in uniform lol[/QUOTE said:
Lol me too!!!! Only Traffic Officers though!!!

Oh and Firemen!! lol

Mmmmm @ firemen!

Oh my - what are we like. Wouldnt you wonder how a fireman can do it for us when all they are wearing is big baggy waterproofs lol.
See if I get stopped by police - when I see them coming towards the car I open top button on my shirt and act the dumb blonde 'oh officer im soooooo sorry - I didnt realise'. How terrible is that lol.

lol@IWGT get you! :)
hey has anyone heard from Mrs Robinson, just wondering how she is etc

Sometimes wish I never got a job working for police as all the arseholes I've met in my time have completely ruined that uniform for me LOL

is this a good time to say that I am army reservist medic, who's dayjob is a fireman who twice a month bvolunteers as a special constable. You wanna see my wardrobe it looks like I should be working hen do's.

Oh and I save kittens, sponser a child in Bolivia and I also never, ever, ever lie or exagerate.

Flex, you must have a very very hapyy OH!!!

IWGT!!!! How naughty are you!!! I did that too!!! The other week my road was closed because of an accident. Only I didn't know (like the air ambulance didn't give it away!) and I went out and got stopped bu a very hunky young officer, and I was a complete flirt!! Even with my 4yrs old in the car!!! lol

Lind just sent you friend request on facebook :)

is this a good time to say that I am army reservist medic, who's dayjob is a fireman who twice a month bvolunteers as a special constable. You wanna see my wardrobe it looks like I should be working hen do's.

Oh and I save kittens, sponser a child in Bolivia and I also never, ever, ever lie or exagerate.

hahahaa Bravo FF :p

OMG Flex you are a hoot.

Linda my daughter is 15 and when I flirt she just rolls her eyes in disgust. Then when we get home she cant get in thru the door quick enough to tell my OH. Its hilarious.

My thoughts exactly Linda ;)

you ladies make me die! Shameless :D love it!

Lol AJB we are terrible but cant help ourselves.

Yesterday, I finally got fed up of my size 16 jeans falling down and having to tighten my belt everyday!

So went to tesco to get a cheap new pair to last me for a bit, decided if I could get into a pair of size 14's i'd buy them.
And...THEY FIT! Wohooooooo! :happy036:

Was tempted to buy a smaller pair to give me something to aim for next, but need jeans for now so bought the 14's. Actually had a little cry in the changing room...yes sounds sad I know! But it was the first time it actually hit me how much weight i've lost.

And they're skinny jeans as well, which I couldn't usually wear due to my old thunder thighs, but now they look really good! Put a photo of me in them in my lighter life album :)
xx

Hanmac thats brill well done you! I know I'll cry too when i can get into 14's so you wont be on your own there honey - well done x

Thank you Tracy! You'll be in size 14's in no time :) xxx

god i hope so! you look great in your jeans honey :)

Back