Green Days How long till you get used to.......

888sally888

being at target!

I have reached my target plus a little bit extra and feel so much better but funnily enough not slim. I don't want to drop anymore as I am 47 and don't want a baggy face lol.

I have size 8's which I don't want to be again, size 10's which I am and then a vast array of 12's and 14's.

Am finding it hard to chuck them out as I don't seem to be able to trust that I will stay this weight forever.

Have continued to eat v well and love the diet. Gosh I am rambling lol. So when did you chuck the biggies out and trust the new you?

Many thanks Sal x

Not there yet so no advice about chucking out the biggies, but just wanted to say well done :)

I'd get rid of them right now!! hanging on to them is a big mistake! if they're gone and you start to put on weight maybe you'll think twice about getting fat again when you have to go out and buy new clothes!! You no longer need them so no point in hanging onto them!! :)

Congrats on reaching your target, I hope to be at mine for Christmas!

I agree, bin them. You have no intention of wearing them again because you have no intention of putting the weight back on! I gave mine to charity Xxx

I threw/gave clothes away as they became to big, I have no intention to wear them again, and the extra room in my wardrobe then will have to be filled!!

congratulations on hitting target

Back