Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how long to be on slimfast?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by LadyJo, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. LadyJo

LadyJo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    hi everyone.
    i started SF today and after doing much much research (as its not like WW and SW you get books and stuff lol) im a bit confused about how long you can be/should be on SF for?

are ppl doing SF as a kickstart then to continue their weightloss with another plan? or are ppl doing SF to their ultimate goal weight. i have quite alot to lose, am i safe to do SF to lose like 5stone???

thanx in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    I am doin it until I have lost a chunk I think but I have no real plan at the mo as I am taking it steady, I want to loose 1 n a half stone by November so will c how it goes! Not sure how long u actually supposed to do it health wise tho sorry x

4. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Welcome n good luck by the way love x

5. *Emma

*Emma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not 100% sure how long it's healthy to be on SF for, but my plan at the minute is to give myself a bit of a kick start, then move to another diet. I've got 6-7st to lose, so I'm hoping to do my first stone on SF, maybe a bit more if I'm still enjoying it. I don't think it's wise to stick to SF for the whole journey though, as I have so much to lose, and I miss eating proper food! Lol. I'm in my 4th week now, hoping to lose a stone by my 8th-10th week, then I'll re-assess from there. I'll probably go back to Xenical or Slimming World though :)

6. LadyJo

LadyJo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    thanks girls i was thinking the same sort of thing. gonna do SF till my birthday in august then go onto weight watchers or something...xxx

7. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I was wondering this myself. But its a tricky one as i ate so much crap prior to slim fast that i dont know ultimately which is better. I eat a sensible low fat meal for dinner and i have healthy snacks throughout the day and a shake and a bar...unsure if this is worse than me eating all the rubbish i used to?

But yeah, it woudl be good to know a recommended time...ill try and research too! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.