how long to be on slimfast?

LadyJo

Silver Member
hi everyone.
i started SF today and after doing much much research (as its not like WW and SW you get books and stuff lol) im a bit confused about how long you can be/should be on SF for?

are ppl doing SF as a kickstart then to continue their weightloss with another plan? or are ppl doing SF to their ultimate goal weight. i have quite alot to lose, am i safe to do SF to lose like 5stone???

thanx in advance :)

I am doin it until I have lost a chunk I think but I have no real plan at the mo as I am taking it steady, I want to loose 1 n a half stone by November so will c how it goes! Not sure how long u actually supposed to do it health wise tho sorry x

Welcome n good luck by the way love x

I'm not 100% sure how long it's healthy to be on SF for, but my plan at the minute is to give myself a bit of a kick start, then move to another diet. I've got 6-7st to lose, so I'm hoping to do my first stone on SF, maybe a bit more if I'm still enjoying it. I don't think it's wise to stick to SF for the whole journey though, as I have so much to lose, and I miss eating proper food! Lol. I'm in my 4th week now, hoping to lose a stone by my 8th-10th week, then I'll re-assess from there. I'll probably go back to Xenical or Slimming World though :)

thanks girls i was thinking the same sort of thing. gonna do SF till my birthday in august then go onto weight watchers or something...xxx

I was wondering this myself. But its a tricky one as i ate so much crap prior to slim fast that i dont know ultimately which is better. I eat a sensible low fat meal for dinner and i have healthy snacks throughout the day and a shake and a bar...unsure if this is worse than me eating all the rubbish i used to?

But yeah, it woudl be good to know a recommended time...ill try and research too! x

Back