how long to stay on SS???

Kate+Matt

im not sure but i THINK my CDC said you can stay doing SS the whole time if you want to?? and i think that might work best for me or maybe stay on still im reasonably close to my goal then go up a step etc i wanna slowly ease myself into eating food again and i dont like the idea of ssing then ss+ then back on ss i think that would be waaaaay too hard :( what are u guys doing?! :)

You can SS for a maximum of 12 weeks, then you must do at least a week of 810 (or above).

You can then go back to SS after that week :)

You have to stop SS when your BMI reaches 25. You then can continue on 810 until you reach goal before working up the steps, where you might continue to lose.

Oh, and just to add, by the time you get to BMI 25, you should be on 810.

Ahh, posted together there :D

You can do SS or SS+ for a max of 12 weeks then you have to do a week of 810. NICE guidelines, I think most people loose their last stone by working up the steps.
HTH

yay ok thank you now i understand thanks alot!!!

what about the add a meals when does that come in x

ok hang on so max 12 weeks ss or ss+ whether ur bmi is higher than 25 or not? ll sorry my brain has turned to mush today

ok hang on so max 12 weeks ss or ss+ whether ur bmi is higher than 25 or not? ll sorry my brain has turned to mush today

Yes, you do SS for 12 weeks and then one week on 810. If your BMI is still higher than 25 at this point, you can go back down to SS. HTH :)

what about the add a meals when does that come in x

Well, add a meal is an old term for a plan that doesn't exist any more. There's SS+ and 810. The best i can answer is that 810 would be the approx equivalent of the AAM, but instead of every 5 weeks, you can do it every 13th

Yes. You cannot do a VLCD (anything under 800, so that would be SS or SS+) for more that 12 weeks in a row, regardless of weight.

Then, of course, as you get to BMI 25, neither SS nor SS+ are allowed at all.

Too many of us know the answers to this one :rotflmao:

oh dear what have i started here lol! :D ok thanks very much guys i cant wait till im told im not "allowed" to do ss anymore :D:D

i think my books are out of date, seeing new cdc tonight so that should help x thanks

Back