how long were you on LL 1st time ?

Keep forgetting to check this forum!!

I did LL last year from end of January to August and lost 6 stones and started management. I never cheated once either! I then moved house and there was no LL group in my new area.

Messing about from October to about 6 weeks ago I put on 2 stone (which when I look back on it isn't too bad in the scheme of things). Have just rejoined a LL group, even though I have to drive an hour each way to get there. Just on day 10 of my restart and going ok. I have had so may day 1s but very few day 10s!

How is your restart going?

Keep forgetting to check this forum!!

I did LL last year from end of January to August and lost 6 stones and started management. I never cheated once either! I then moved house and there was no LL group in my new area.

Messing about from October to about 6 weeks ago I put on 2 stone (which when I look back on it isn't too bad in the scheme of things). Have just rejoined a LL group, even though I have to drive an hour each way to get there. Just on day 10 of my restart and going ok. I have had so may day 1s but very few day 10s!

How is your restart going?
I started back 6 days ago , and I feel like I am back........so its going well. I am going to do the classes again, I must of missed something the first time , I met my class on thur my LLC said its a good group and she and I have become friends...so I hope , it helped so much the first time.
you and I have just about the same numbers both in loss and re-gain even time frame , lets keep in touch Susan
We both know we can do this .
I already feel better about myself and my body looks better.

Last edited:
Back