how long were you on LL 1st time ?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by 10stonesize10, 18 May 2007 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

How long have you been back on LL ?
    What did you lose the 1st time ? How much did you put back on ?
    Today is my first day back !!!!!!!
    The first time I didnt cheat at all.
    until I stopped.
    this time will be the same for me.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Keep forgetting to check this forum!!

I did LL last year from end of January to August and lost 6 stones and started management. I never cheated once either! I then moved house and there was no LL group in my new area.

Messing about from October to about 6 weeks ago I put on 2 stone (which when I look back on it isn't too bad in the scheme of things). Have just rejoined a LL group, even though I have to drive an hour each way to get there. Just on day 10 of my restart and going ok. I have had so may day 1s but very few day 10s!

How is your restart going?
  4. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

I started back 6 days ago , and I feel like I am its going well. I am going to do the classes again, I must of missed something the first time , I met my class on thur my LLC said its a good group and she and I have become I hope , it helped so much the first time.
    you and I have just about the same numbers both in loss and re-gain even time frame , lets keep in touch Susan
    We both know we can do this .
    I already feel better about myself and my body looks better.
    Last edited: 23 May 2007
  5. Niceness

Niceness Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I started in January last year. I spent the 100 days on foundation

nd then the full term of management.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.