How Long...

heidiseeky

After reading a few of the posts on here, it seems that people's eating habits change and they struggle to eat the 'junk' food after a little while on the plan. I realise it's different for everyone but would be interested to know what kind of timescales we are talking, how long were you on the plan for before realising you'd suffer after eating rubbish?

well ive been doing slimming world since sept, and i had junk in nov. by junk i mean fatty or something cooked in fat. and boy did it affect my tummy lol. =]

well ive been doing slimming world since sept, and i had junk in nov. by junk i mean fatty or something cooked in fat. and boy did it affect my tummy lol. =]

Oh, not long then? That's good :) can't wait to get to that point so I'll be more likely to pick up a superfree than packet of crisps!

It is a constant battle for me I am afraid, I might be the exception but I still love the junk and could still eat it quite easily. I was at Butlins last weekend and lost control completely, gained Six Pounds, lost it this week, but did not find it hard to eat all the crap at all :)

It is a constant battle for me I am afraid, I might be the exception but I still love the junk and could still eat it quite easily. I was at Butlins last weekend and lost control completely, gained Six Pounds, lost it this week, but did not find it hard to eat all the crap at all :)

Oh dear! That may well be me too! Well done for loosing it this week though :)

Eating fried food upsets my tummy :D so I dont eat it win win

Two weeks! Which kind of sucks seeing as I love to flexi syn and I go on 105 syns a week rather than 15 a day - if I have lots left at the weekend and eat something high in fat (I still lose!) it makes me bloated and windy :eek: I've only been on SW for 4 1/2 weeks now so I'm hoping that I will learn and stop doing it lol...

Two weeks! Which kind of sucks seeing as I love to flexi syn and I go on 105 syns a week rather than 15 a day - if I have lots left at the weekend and eat something high in fat (I still lose!) it makes me bloated and windy :eek: I've only been on SW for 4 1/2 weeks now so I'm hoping that I will learn and stop doing it lol...

I cant save mine :( i dont loose if I use all at once

Well, I had my work xmas do this evening and now my tummy is so painful and bloated :(

Back