How losing weight changes things...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Last night my mum told me I looked like Dawn French, my hair is similar I admit. Isn't it funny though that 6 months ago I'd have been so offended whereas last night I took it as a compliment as I think she looks amazing & I hope I'm as successful as her with my journey....

Lexie2005 said:
Forgot to add here I've always thought she was pretty but looks amazing now

jeeeez how much weight you recon she's lost?..
amazing how the divorce diet works every time!!..
bet she's feeling the difference!, still a shame to see that pair split up!.. I've always imagined them to have "a perfect marriage"..
never know what goes on behind closed doors I guess though. ..

Well the press say she's lost 4 stone hut I reckon it's at least 6!!! They also say she's gone from a 20 to a 16, well sorry but she's shorter than me & I was a 26 so I don't believe that. Whatever or however she's lost it well done I say!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Well the press say she's lost 4 stone hut I reckon it's at least 6!!! They also say she's gone from a 20 to a 16, well sorry but she's shorter than me & I was a 26 so I don't believe that. Whatever or however she's lost it well done I say!!!

lol.... you may be right! ..

I have always thought she was a beautiful woman but she looks even better now, maybe its the weight loss or the smile of someone who feels a bit happier or BOTH. Shes gorgeous though so it's a definate compliment. xx

You're right, she's always been beautiful but I've just looked at a pic of her at her heaviest just before the diet and I hadn't realised she'd got so big so she's definitely better off now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back