How many calories per day?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sophie_mk, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sophie_mk

sophie_mk Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,
    Just noticed that today I'll have had 1060 calories. Myfitnesspal says for my weight and a 2lb loss per week I could have 1560 calories and what with the assistance of the little blue pill, I wonder if I am being too restrictive.
    Your advice will be much appreciated. xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    It is a good idea to follow my fitness pal with regards to the calories. sometimes it can be a struggle to reach such targets, but it's best to at least have 1200 per day...

When you start dieting, after so many months, if things start to slow down and plateau you need to alter things slightly and be dropping calories by 50 is the way to do it...so by starting with recommendations you'll always have something to drop down to for future weight losses... I hope that makes sense hun :D
    xx

I had something else I was going to say, and it's gone arrr!

4. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have around 1300-1400 a day according to myfitnesspal and so far it has worked quite well. I started exercising this week which raises the calories you can have, and I did, resulting in staying the same this week so think I will try to stick around 1400 regardless of exercise. Hope that helps.

5. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I'm the same as Gemma and try to stick to 1300 to 1500 a day. My resting metabolism is 2300 according to a survey i did. The heavier you are the more cals you need to just live and breathe, so any exercise i do is a bonus.

Mandy

6. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    Bootsdiets days I need 1475. Mfp says 1200 so try and stick to somewhere between the 2.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.