How many calories?

stef2009 said:
ooh lovely :) no hun whats mfp? xx

My fitness pal it's an online diary you can use to track calorie and exercise they also have a fab app for iPhone and smartphone, o could cal count without it. Best thing ad well is that apps have a barcode scanner so u dont even need to type items in x

ahh cool, will take a look at that, thanks hun :D xx

How are you so exact on calories?!?!

Got the weekly calorie amount from a website about calorie counting. You put in info like current weight, height, goal weight, age, time frame to goal weight etc. Don't know exactly how they calculate it but guess it would be different for everyone.

Maybe eating a different amount each week, so your body doesn't get used to a certain amount and stall? I'm weighing in tomorrow and haven't been hungry once this week, so we'll see if it works. Lost 1.5 lbs last week doing the 1285 per day. Here's hoping.

oh what site is that coffee?? and how are you!!!

oh what site is that coffee?? and how are you!!!

Yes it's me. I'm doing well. Miss your banter Vicki and the Atkins forum.

I see your engaged. What fantastic news. Congratulations. :bestwishes:

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link? But if you google healthy weight forum.org and under the heading 'calories required to lose weight and click the highlighted link there's a little area to enter your info. I've lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks. Not a huge amount, but I'm eating like a pig and not counting fat whatsoever. Once you put in your goals and info, it gives you a weekly calorie allowance.

I still love low carb, but can only do it in small doses.

Could I just hijack for a sec, someone mentioned eating back exercise cals- does this mean if I'm aiming to eat 1300 cals and work off 200, then I could up my cals to 1500?

Could I just hijack for a sec, someone mentioned eating back exercise cals- does this mean if I'm aiming to eat 1300 cals and work off 200, then I could up my cals to 1500?

Yes thats right if you eat 1300 then work off 200 your net cals would be 1100 so you could eat an extra 200 to bring net back up to 1300 x

thanks Coffee :) im off to look now.
Oh and thankyou so much im over the moon :)

Ive still got a diary on atkins feel free to drop in :) have missed you!

Back