How many calories?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by MissusW, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. MissusW

MissusW Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Can anyone help me to work this out? Im still finding my feet with calorie counting

Today Ive had

A slimfast shake 210kcals
    A medium mocha with low fat milk
    1 hard boiled egg
    2 slices of sodabread
    Scoop of low low butter
    Vegetable soup

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Alicia

Alicia Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Counting Calories - 1500 a day, OK I know this is going to take years but that's fine.
    It depends on how much you had of something - "medium" has a range of meanings - you could measure a cup/mug and you'll know in future what you're having. "Vegetable soup" could be a can full, half a can? You need to know exactly the quantity and how many calories is in 100g or 100ml will be listed on the ingredients.

Many people find calorie controlled diets tricky because of all the calculations involved. I like that aspect as it gives me something to think about other than eating :p
  4. dani_doot

dani_doot Full Member

Calorie counting
    slimfast = 210
    mocha = 250 approx
    Boiled egg = 98 approx
    soda bread = 164
    veg soup = 160 approx

butter = not too sure, they all differ

approx u have consumed = 882 calories

i have found this out by doing general searches for calorie content in each item on google.
    so they are approx as different brands contain different amounts of cals.

hope this helps. x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.