How many carbs to ....

amethyst

Banned
Get into ketosis? Are we allowed per day ?

2 of my sausages have total carbs of 10grams do we just count of which sugar? (net carbs?) I can not be without sausages lol

and green beans, lettuce, mushrooms etc.. I know tomatoe have alot in, but can we have say half a tin of chopped tomatoe with mince? And cauli ?

Atkins says 20 G of carbs a day whilst on induction.

Those sausages seem high in carbs though. There is a sausage and carb thread here somewhere where I posted that you can buy some in Lidol that are only 1 G carbs per 100G.

Againj in Atkins I'd say no to the tomato's on induction. Your planj may allow it though.

~I just doing my own plan, prob is atkins lol... apart from liptorim pack per day as a mouse... I wil go to lidles and get their sausages, i have the picture of the sausages in my head now.. Thanks x

A picture is worth a thousand words they say :D

LOL, ;)

~I just doing my own plan, prob is atkins lol... apart from liptorim pack per day as a mouse... I wil go to lidles and get their sausages, i have the picture of the sausages in my head now.. Thanks x
hey hun , morrisons and asda both have really low carb sausages also 1g ish per 100g ,

Back