How many dates before s.e.x?

Kazz :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You remind me of the time in sex and the city when they all decided to F*** like men - was hilarious!!! Why do u only do one nighters?? Fair play to ya tho, if that's what rocks your boat!!:D :D :D :D

I've had a few one nighters but don't make a habit of it!

Em, well its kind of sad really....i do my best not to see blokes again, and believe me, its hard over here....was with some bloke one night, and a few months later found out he's my best mate from over heres cousin....horrific!! Anyway, I tend not to be too fussy when I'm drunk and would never dream of wanting to see most of them again!! The other side is I never thought I was good enough to see the nice ones again:( :( but thts changing now....so watch this space!!

Dizzy you slapper!! haha just jesting hun.

Mr W called me today and i asked him this questions, he reckons it doens't matter, men don't judge if they like someone!!! hmmmm!

i know it's not black and white but i want it to be haha!

It's def not going to be the first date!!!!!! But i guess if we liked each other second date would be fairly tempting!

Em, well its kind of sad really....i do my best not to see blokes again, and believe me, its hard over here....was with some bloke one night, and a few months later found out he's my best mate from over heres cousin....horrific!! Anyway, I tend not to be too fussy when I'm drunk and would never dream of wanting to see most of them again!! The other side is I never thought I was good enough to see the nice ones again:( :( but thts changing now....so watch this space!!

Aw babes!!!!!! i do know what you mean though, before i lost weight i was even a F*** buddy a few times, ie no strings sex - wtf?? Was great fun but not really what i wanted haha! But i thought that was all i deserved so should be grateful - doh!

Would NEVER do that now!

I swore blind that after waking up in a strange house with quite a pleasant but strange (as in not known to me) man:eek: (after drinking my body weight in vodka and coke:eek: ) I would never have a one night stand or sleep with someone on the first date ever again!

About a year later I met my now hubby - went out on a date, went back to his house and yup you've guessed it....slept with him:eek:

Mind you must have done something right 'cos 14 years and 3 kids later we are still v v happily married and shock horror - still doing it:D

'If it feels right - do it'!!!

Love

i am going to say something which might upset a few but what the hell in for a penny in for a pound!!!

I am not a bloke :)rolleyes:) but if i was and a girl i hardly new was up for it on the first meet i would wonder how many other "dates" that had happened on - but this is MY opinion.

Sorry guys.

I am not a bloke :)rolleyes:) but if i was and a girl i hardly new was up for it on the first meet i would wonder how many other "dates" that had happened on - but this is MY opinion.

Sorry guys.

Seriously, point taken. And to be perfectly honest, those two times were the ONLY times I did that - guess I was lucky both times!!

Aw babes!!!!!! i do know what you mean though, before i lost weight i was even a F*** buddy a few times, ie no strings sex - wtf?? Was great fun but not really what i wanted haha! But i thought that was all i deserved so should be grateful - doh!

Would NEVER do that now!

its scary here though.....cos everyone knows everyone....I remember we had some men over for practically the whole of 2 weeks while my friend was here once....ppl in work were abe to tell me wen they left my apartment....dont need people knowing that!!

comparison of my dating photo 3 years ago and now!

Attachments

• Karen 03.jpg
    Karen 03.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 40
  • after 50.JPG
    after 50.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 37
Thanks you two!! Carol you are way too kind!!!!

So i defo won't on the first date, be interesting to see what kind of response i get tomorrow... I know Dom will say 6 dates!!! Not sure i have that much patience!!

I've tried asking this before, I don't think anyone ever gave me a straight forward answer. But then theres not really anything straight forward about it.

I suppose the best answer I got was wait and see if he genuinely likes you and is not just after sex. But, how do you know if he does genuinely like you? I've no idea how to answer that one.

Back