How many dates before s.e.x?

Mine defo runs on four and need replacing urgently!!! I rarely go to tesco cos i'm SS;ing so must make an extra special effort tomorrow!!!!

I've tried asking this before, I don't think anyone ever gave me a straight forward answer. But then theres not really anything straight forward about it.

I suppose the best answer I got was wait and see if he genuinely likes you and is not just after sex. But, how do you know if he does genuinely like you? I've no idea how to answer that one.

mmmm.... thats the question!!

Suppose its like the saying "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and But Gentlemen Marry Brunettes" if you know what i mean??

Mine defo runs on four and need replacing urgently!!! I rarely go to tesco cos i'm SS;ing so must make an extra special effort tomorrow!!!!

i am still trying to work out what runs on 3 - seems an odd number of batteries!!! i just checked and mine is 4 as well :eek:

hmmm interesting point mar.... why is it sooooo complicated. it's the only area in my life where i don't feel equal to a man - i feel like i have to play this submissive part and that soooo doesn't suit me!! Unless it's in a sex scenario of course (JOKE!)

Better than saying it runs on a generator!!! :eek:

I pity your neighbours, i bet the lights dim in their living rooms :eek: :rolleyes: :p

i wish someone would invent one that runs on solar power generated from an exercise bike or summat - that would give us all the motivation we needed......

Excellent point mar!! hahahaha

Isn't it amazing the difference new batteries can make?? Mine are definitely lacking power at the mo!!

Mr S HATED my rabbit cos i insisted on bringing it out EVERY time!!! He said it made him feel inadequate.

I shoulda said "but darling you are!" Oooo hingsight such a wonderful thing!!

Mr S HATED my rabbit cos i insisted on bringing it out EVERY time!!! He said it made him feel inadequate.

absolutely PMSL!!! Off to bed (not for that you naughty ladies!! :eek: ) Nite nite xx

hmmm interesting point mar.... why is it sooooo complicated. it's the only area in my life where i don't feel equal to a man - i feel like i have to play this submissive part and that soooo doesn't suit me!! Unless it's in a sex scenario of course (JOKE!)

oh of course!! :eek: :p :rolleyes:

I'm not being crude but hey, i can't blame you, lol!!! i am yet to meet a man who can work that magic....

karen, is it my mind or was sheree's fast exit for a purpose??? :) :D

oh i will SO pay for saying that 2moro :eek: :eek:

I think i just need to keep an inventory of batteries and make sure i never run out again. It's frustrating getting to the top of the cliff and not being able to fall off - if ya know what i mean!! TMI? Prob sorry haha

Back