How many dress sizes...

geewhizz

have you dropped?

I've gone from squeezing in to a size 24 to a 14 which i'm really pleased about, can't remember last time i was this size probably when i was still a teenager!

Trouble is i still can't get my head around it no matter how many people mention it. Everytime i pick up my jeans to put on i still think you got to be joking you're never going to fit in them and i still see the same in the mirror!?!?! I never had photos taken at my biggest and now i'm thinking i wish i had.

Am i the only the one thinking like this:confused::confused:

I haven't even dropped one yet!!!, I've got from a tight 14-16 to a comfortable 14 although still some 14's are too tight, I need to lose another stone really before I will really start dropping the dress sizes

I have got used to seeing myself smaller in the mirror, but I still pick up a small top and expect it to catch on my shoulders when I put it on, but it just slips over my frame. Like you I have gone from a size 20 to a 14 (and some stretchy 12's) I still get days when I can see I have lost weight but feel fat, but I try and excent the positive and cover the still fat bits =)

have you dropped?

I've gone from squeezing in to a size 24 to a 14 which i'm really pleased about, can't remember last time i was this size probably when i was still a teenager!

Trouble is i still can't get my head around it no matter how many people mention it. Everytime i pick up my jeans to put on i still think you got to be joking you're never going to fit in them and i still see the same in the mirror!?!?! I never had photos taken at my biggest and now i'm thinking i wish i had.

Am i the only the one thinking like this:confused::confused:

I'm still in the early stages. I've gone from squeezing in to a 24/26 to fitting a 24 comfortably. Guess I lost my 2.5stone from somewhere weird :)

Whereabouts in Kent are you? xx

I know what you mean, My mum has lost 6 stone in a very short time and cannot get her head around it, she had been big for a long time and she actually went shopping today and brought something that she told herself that she will get into in a few months, she tried it on at home and it fits.

Have you got any of your old clothes to compare, trying them on and seeing how they swap you will show you how well you have done, also try picking up a couple of dumbells the heaviest ones you can and you have lost 3 or 4 of them.

I just wanted to say a massive well done, you have achieved so much and should feel proud of what you see in the mirror. Try not to think of the past size you and just enjoy and concerntrate on this fantastic new bod thats appearing.

Lisa xx

I've gone from a 20 to a 14, but I like my tops a little looser as I still have a large spare tyre round my middle.

Ive gone from a 30 trousers to a size 20 and 28 tops to a size 18.

I went from a very very tight 16 (at only 5ft 4 this was not good) and I am now a comfortable 12 - I even have one thing in a generous 10!!
I still can't get used to it, it's great picking things up in a 12 but I still get shocked when I see myself "full length" and still think I have a bit of belly to lose. I guess we all still want that extra half stone!!

Iv'e gone from a 20-22 to 10-12. xxx

thanks for all your useful comments - and compliments (taking time to get used to them too!). Everyones done so well you must all be very proud:)

suepat10 - i'm from Isle of Sheppey

Back