How many mix a mouse a day?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ponseta, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. ponseta

ponseta Full Member

Im sorry if this question has asked a million times already, but i can't finnd the info .

How many mix a mouse are allowed a day please?

And no i dont mean the fur covered household pest, im mean the CD gelatine dessert.
    My spelling is terrible?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. chicksy

chicksy Full Member

I should think you could add it to all your meals for the day as I know you can have as much jelly as you like in a day and you use it for that. But Im sure a CDC will be along shortly to clarify it for you.

4. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    I think the official is the following each day:

1 spoon of mix a mousse
    1 bar
    1 teaspoon of flavour

so if you don't have a bar or a flavour then I guess you could have more mix a mousse. but I don't worry about this, if I need a mousse then I have one, and I have as much flavouring as I need to get the water down and it hasn't done me any harm. as I see it, better to have the tiny extra carbs from these then go for something off CD!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.