how many of us are doing this??

Welcome back!

I'm starting back again today. Haven't done this for years but it worked for me last time so here we go. Didn't want to wait til Monday and then after xmas then the new year..........

Good Luck everyone

im back doing old points, im signed up to monthly pass on ww but cancelled on 28th nov & checky ww's took payment on same date so im paid up untill 12th jan!! will use meeting to get weighed but doing discovery from yesterday! goodluck everyone x

Well I thought I'd give it a week, and so glad I gave it a go. I lost 7lbs and didn't even stick to it 100%

I had convinced myself that nothing worked, and had looked for the new diet miracle, as in cutting out carbs, carb-cycling, food combining, you name it...

I have not found it hard at all, and have found low point foods that I have sort of snacked on when I'm peckish.I have realised in just a week a lot about my eating habits.

Really feel like I can do this now :)

Well done juicymoon, that's FAB!! There are a few of us doing old points now, it's good to see that we can all stick together to get to goal :) xx

Hi Skinny, thanks for replying, I'm really happy, and think it will be great it we can get this board a bit more lively by posting the support would be really great.

I've picked up loads of tips already from here but have been a bit shy about posting :)

Hi All,
I'm starting on Discover today, I lost 8 and a half stone on Discover / Points and maintained it for 2 years and then put 6 stone back on.
Have tried Propoints several times and the plan just doesn't seem to work for me and has really messed my approach to the plan up, I mean this plan goes against everything weight watchers taught us.
So here's hoping, I have a lot of weight to lose, and I'm praying that I can get back into this xxxx

Back