How many people actually do TS 100%

dolly_daydream

Its just I see a lot of people doing TS do WS days too, so was just interested in seeing how many people are actually 100% TS and for how long they have been.xx

I'm into my 6th week, have stayed 100% all the way so far.

I'm 100% TS and have been since I started. Day 52 today and still going strong :D

I'm on day 6 and I've been 100% TS and I plan on staying 100% throughout :)

I've been on it three weeks now and not a morsel of food has passed my lips that didn't come out of an Exante wrapper!

I have been on Exante for 41 days today. I have had 1 meal which was planned before Christmas and 1 cheat. The rest of the time I have been 100% TS. I have got plans for meals, birthdays etc. which I wish I could get out of. I WANT to stay 100% for as long as possible.

End of week 7 and I have had 4 WS days, including valentines day. Not planning anymore til a weekend away in
March.

You lot make me feel bad! I'm on day 6 100% ts but have stuffed up this evening by having two shots of vodka in my favoured water. Work stressed me out and I just needed something. Should have done some sit ups, eh dolly? :) Not sure how it will effect ketosis and everything. tomorrow am is my weigh in but i plan to continue as 100%. Ho hum.

be careful with the alcohol hun ur not meant to drink on it hun. bloody sit ups I've killed ma self this week lol!!xx

TS and week 8 here. Nice to see so many others! Nice one guys.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Done 15 days and lapsed once when at a course and they served a buffet. I was in a room full of strangers so managed to leave the room "for a phone call" but when I got back they'd saved me food so
I could have a lunch.

I managed to get away with 3 chicken nugget things without creating a scene, luckily I still had a good loss but I felt so awful I was convinced that was my luck run out so I'd never be so lucky since and have been good!

On week 7 TS 100%, no days off or blips and intend to keep it that way! x

I am just coming to the end of week 7 TS. Not one blip or slip! I am staying that way now until I reach goal!

I really think when you sign up for TS you will only get the very best results sticking to it 100%. Its not easy and if you fnd you cant do it I would say choose another plan like WS, I dont know how people can let themselves come in and out of ketosis. It is hard getting into it, I am so scared of coming out of it I dont want to slip up once!

You guys deserve a medal well done... That's pure determination - right I'm gonna "hang" out with you guys lol you rock :)))

Im on day 22 of TS and have stayed 100% and i must say im loving it.

im going to try my hardest and stay 100% for 8 weeks then depending on how much i weigh maybe start adding small amounts of chicken and salad

Im only on day two and have really struggled today! Went to the supermarket earlier which was like torture! Not sure why I find that so bad as I can quite happily cook without so much as tasting a sauce! Hope I can stay as strong as everyone else on here!

Back