how many plans can you move in 1 week

djrookie

Can someone in the know tell me if there is a ruling as to how many plans you can actually move up in one week. What I mean is, say for example I am on SS but have a really difficult week coming up could I move up to say, step 4

Hi Debbie, im no expert but I dont see why not, surely its better to have a controlled week on a higher plan than cave in trying to SS. Yes it will probably knock you out of ketosis but may be worth it to keep things under control. Good luck sarahxx.

Ideally you need to spend at least a week on each step before moving up to the next and two weeks is better. Otherwise you could regain weight due to your glycogen stores (and water) refilling as soon as you start to eat extra calories (especially if carbs are involved - which they are on the higher plans).

I always try and plan ahead with my clients and get them on at least Add a Meal if they're having a week with events and things happening, but it's not ideal to keep going up and down the plans in a short space of time.

HTH - if you want any more info, please shout. :)

Ideally you need to spend at least a week on each step before moving up to the next and two weeks is better. Otherwise you could regain weight due to your glycogen stores (and water) refilling as soon as you start to eat extra calories (especially if carbs are involved - which they are on the higher plans).

I always try and plan ahead with my clients and get them on at least Add a Meal if they're having a week with events and things happening, but it's not ideal to keep going up and down the plans in a short space of time.

HTH - if you want any more info, please shout. :)

Thanks for the info. I have got a few weeks to prepare so I will take your advice and move up slowly.
deb

Good idea Deb, best way to go I think, then you can enjoy your week and still be in the safety of one of the plans (plus it'll seem like loads of food after SSing) :D

Back