How many points a day?

I was too scared to weigh myself yesterday so I'm leaving it until Thursday now. I know I should know but I think denial is better :)

If your going to class makes sense to make Thursdays your weigh in :). Tho I'd be tempted to scoff til thurs so go you starting today :)

That is what i usually do but I really don't want to put on everything I've lost so I want to be as sensible as I can. I'm sure ill have a few slip ups before Thursday though!

Good luck to you too! Hope you manage to stay on plan. What's your plan for the day?

I've had my first banana in a month thismorning, it was nice. I love fruit.

And fruit is free, free, free. Woohoo.

I have a very exciting day today. Not. It's my day off and I'm waiting on my new car it be delivered and my old car to go back. So trapped in.

Going to kick the day off with a yogurt I think x

I'm stuck in too waiting for a delivery that should appear at some point! A new car? That's exciting. Mine keeps making funny noises (it doesn't like it when the weather starts getting cold!) I'm just hoping it keeps going for a while yet.

I have already been naughty and broke my no toast rule! Grrr. Hopefully I can claw it back through the day. Feeling a bit down and emotional today- probably just over tired, but this is the kind of mood where I find it really hard to be good.

I'm stuck in too waiting for a delivery that should appear at some point! A new car? That's exciting. Mine keeps making funny noises (it doesn't like it when the weather starts getting cold!) I'm just hoping it keeps going for a while yet. I have already been naughty and broke my no toast rule! Grrr. Hopefully I can claw it back through the day. Feeling a bit down and emotional today- probably just over tired, but this is the kind of mood where I find it really hard to be good.

Sounds more exciting than it is. I'm a community nurse so we get a lease car. We get to choose it (within reason) and we make a monthly payment. I have a wee mini, just now, which I adore. So that's going back today and I'm getting a BMW 1 series, basic model. The good thing about a lease car is anything wrong with it, services, new tyres etc is all included in the monthly payment so no worrying about unexpected car bills. My OHs was on the blink last week. He's a mechanic instructor, which helps, but was still 250 for parts. Hopefully yours will get used to the cold. Like we have too :(.

Aw you'll be tired and emotional if your wee ones poorly. Toast is such a comfort food. The good thing about ww is you can have anything so long as you point it. Plus you have another 49 weekly points on top of that your daily points that you can either spread over the week or use for a blow out :). So your toast will be fine. Was it 2 slice, white bread and butter?x

Are u both going to be starting Diaries so people can follow your progress? X

Sounds more exciting than it is. I'm a community nurse so we get a lease car. We get to choose it (within reason) and we make a monthly payment. I have a wee mini, just now, which I adore. So that's going back today and I'm getting a BMW 1 series, basic model. The good thing about a lease car is anything wrong with it, services, new tyres etc is all included in the monthly payment so no worrying about unexpected car bills. My OHs was on the blink last week. He's a mechanic instructor, which helps, but was still 250 for parts. Hopefully yours will get used to the cold. Like we have too :(.

Aw you'll be tired and emotional if your wee ones poorly. Toast is such a comfort food. The good thing about ww is you can have anything so long as you point it. Plus you have another 49 weekly points on top of that your daily points that you can either spread over the week or use for a blow out :). So your toast will be fine. Was it 2 slice, white bread and butter?x

Yes, 2 white with butter and marmite. My lunch should be zero points as just having squash soup so it shouldn't be too bad by the end if the day.

Are u both going to be starting Diaries so people can follow your progress? X

I will do when I know what I'm talking about! I don't really want to start one just yet as I'm not 100% ww until I get all the info. Although I'm sure you guys will sort me out if I get confused!

I think I might Serena as it will make me accountable and I won't be able to hide, like I usually do, when I'm struggling. Plus can do with all the support I can get. It seems a busy and friendly forum :)

There's zero points in marmite. So 6 points in your toast with butter. Wee bit more if you lathered on the butter haha x

Marmite is only 0pp if you use a Teaspoon, any more and it has PP. x

Yeah 1 tsp of marmite is 0pp but 2tsp (so enough for 2 slices of bread) is 1pp, not sure how many for 3tsp

MARMITE

Up to 8g-0pp (1 and a bit Teaspoons)

9-26g-1pp (Just over 5 Teaspoons)

Whaaaaaat?!? Marmite has points? Although to be honest I don't really have any more than 1tsp so should be ok. I've got a lot to learn about this diet I see!

Just about everything has points except fruit and most veg. Potatoes have points. And parsnips. Youl get there. Couple of weeks youl be in the swing of it x

Back