How many points for Exercise

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Mandshg, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Mandshg

Mandshg Member

Hi All

Can anybody tell me how many extra Pro points I would get for 30 mins rowing?

Is it best to add these on and eat them or would you advise to just do the exercise and stick to the normal allocation?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    You'll find this sort of thread all over the forum. If you were already doing the rowing before joining WW you can't count it! You only get AP when you do over and above your normal activity rate!
    I kiss goodbye to nearly 90 a week lol
    But what you get depends on whether you rate your activity as high, moderate or low and what you weigh. (The more you weigh, the harder your body works so you get more!).
    I would get 9 for every 30 mins I do on the xtrainer but I was already doing it before joining so it's not counted! I can't count any of my activites at the gym, unless I do more!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.