How many pro points used please??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Dwyer2010, 6 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Dwyer2010

Dwyer2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(31.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Hi,

hoping someone can help me please as I only started WW on Monday. I am using the WW calculator on my iPhone but I think it's incorrect.

What would 3 ryvita light crackerbread be with 1 tub of extra light Philly (35grams) and cucumber slices?
    Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Using E Source i worked out the Ryvita to be 2 points, the philly to be 1 point and Cucumber is free so it's a grand total of 3 :)

4. Dwyer2010

Dwyer2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(31.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Oh fabulous, thank you. Much appreciated. Going to take some getting use to I think :)

5. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep, it definitely does. I'm quite sad, i now keep a little notebook (the palm sized ones) handy all the time and always write down the points of things especially items i know i will have again. It saves having to constantly look it up!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.