How many restarts can i do?!

SarahBx

Ok, so this will be my third start. I suck, but within 3 days of my last restart I had a major **** time. It all seems to come along all at once, then it was birthdays, 1st wedding anniversary and loads of other stuff. I've got a clear run for a while, with not much goin on, so let's see how long I can last! X

You can do this, we all can! We just need to remind ourselves why we are doing it. Am sure you'll look back after a week and laugh out loud at why you restarted a few times. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on my third restart and this time i hope it's "third time lucky", now done 10 days and counting. Each time i restart, i manage to stay on plan for longer, and each time i come off it so far the binges/eating days have been less and less.

Keep it up, restart as much as you need to but also tell yourself that you don't need the stress of going through the pre-ketosis hunger/pain. You don't deserve all that, you deserve an easy diet where you don't feel hungry all the time, and stopping/starting a lot is going to make it a lot harder, so be kind to yourself and tell yourself to stick to it longer so you can enjoy blissful fatburning ketosis for the next 4 weeks at least ;).

I was told by a friend who successfully lost 6 stone on exante last year that you can restart as many times it will just mean you have to kick back in to ketosis again. It's good to know that I'm not the only one that seems to do good then have a blip. I was at work from 6 yesterday morn till 10 last night so diet was shot! But I stook to protein rather than carbs. Im back on it today but have a wedding on Saturday so I'll be restarting AGAIN on Sunday! But it will all be worth it in the end. That size 10 wedding dress has my name all over it lol x

Hello Sarah, welcome back, we've all been having wobbles recently! Good to see you back, you can lose this weight - there are quite a few of us hovering with about 3 stone left to go, you're in good company :)

Thanks guys!! Day 3, feeling hungry, but not to the extremes I remember from last time! Can't wait for my energy kick x

I came back from DK last Tuesday, I started again on Wednesday, on Thursday we had a huge buffet at work and I had some buffet food (skipped a shake because of this) and I still ended up losing 12 lbs this week - I don't think there is a limit on how many times you start again, as long as you do it properly! :D

This time is another restart for me, cant remember how many times I've started and failed before! This time it seems to be going great.

I guess what we need to do (to stop all these restarts) is if we have a blip/day-off to get straight back to it.....easier said than done but we can do this!

Back