How many sachets do men need to take per day?

Karenn

My husband is thinking of doing exante. He is over 22 stone and has tried dieting for many years , and each year he becomes more heavier. I am new to exante so I'm not sure but do men have to take more than 3 sachets per day?

He has a big appetite, would be still have hunger pains on 3 sachets a day once he was in ketosis or would he need 4 sachets?
I'm a little concerned as I don't want him to fail. I'm very concerned how is weight is affecting his health!
He is in denial about his health. He is very fit and active surprisingly for his size.
Sorry to rant but I worry about all the time.

I think it would be best for you to e-mail Exante and ask their advice on this. From what I have learned, they are very quick to reply x

Its just 3 packs on Exante regardless of yout weight

Although the booklet does say you can go up to 4 if you want to, or are doing lots of exercise. I would suggest start on 3, see how you get on and then go to 4 if need be. When I started on this, I was nearly 22 stone, and 3 was fine for me. I'm a busy working Mum, so pretty active and it was great.

Hi Karenn
Im a bloke of just under 21 stone and I have a bar for breakfast,a shake for lunch and a soup for tea.
I only started on Tuesday but Ive been fine,not really hungry at all.
Im sure he'll be fine.
Good luck
Martin

aktrs said:
Hi Karenn
Im a bloke of just under 21 stone and I have a bar for breakfast,a shake for lunch and a soup for tea.
I only started on Tuesday but Ive been fine,not really hungry at all.
Im sure he'll be fine.
Good luck
Martin

Thanks Martin , i started myself on Tuesday and have found it fine. We go away next week and he's going to give ago when we get back. Cheers
Good luck with your weight loss x

My hubby lost 6 stone doing cambridge!!! He is a busy builder and he lost it very easily and quickly! It's great to have support when you do it! We had a lazy Xmas so I'm back on board as off Monday (i find the first week easier if I'm working!) he will be having three packs a day! He does mentally feel hungry but not physically iygwim!

Good luck

I must say tho men lose it quicker so if your doing it too don't be dishearten if he loses quicker ( I know I was) but I just ranted to the guys on Cambridge forum and hopin you bunch of exante people don't mind me doing the same ;)

Thanks for your advise and support. I'm finding the diet fine, love the shakes but HATE the soups. I have the soup in the morning to get it out of the way. Just checked and I'm not in ketosis yet. Although I'm feeling ok. So I check again tomorrow. It will be great when we are both on it together . Someone who knows what is like to share concerns with. This sight is great for that . Cheers xxx

I started on 4 packs a day for the first few days, till I was in Ketosis.
Now I'm on 3 a day, sometimes I have 2 a day and a wholemeal wrap with ham and a spoon of light soft cheese in as a treat. So far not out of Ketosis and loosing weight, not as fast as if I was just on the 3 packs a day, but enough for me without going crazy!

Back