How many syns do you have?

Its amazing how everyone achieves their weightloss by different means. Im a firm believer in trying every approach to find what suits you. Ive had weeks where I did success express and stayed the same so I still haven't found the magic permutation for a steady weightloss for me. In saying that I have hit a bit of a brick wall the last few months so my newly motivated mindset might help me get back on track.

I use mine weekly, usually in the pub on Friday / Saturday / Sunday lol. I use all 105, typically on a couple of meals out and my beloved cider. I've had good losses so far, if I had to stop going out on a weekend I'd be totally miserable and it means I don't feel like I'm on a constant diet. I do have quite strong willpower through the week though, no syns Monday-Thursday (wi is Thursday night). On these days I save my hexs for snacking and never feel like I'm going without. My c insists that we shouldn't use syns weekly but meh, I'm happy with how it's going.

A girl after my own heart
I have 100 syns per week, mainly using them on Cider over the weekend!!
I generally have between none and 5 for the rest of the week - I too WI Thursday night ;-)

Back