How many times have you not lost?

allye

Hi all!

I'm new to minimins but I've been on CD for nearly 6 weeks now- WI 6 is tomorrow.

I lost 2 stone in my first four weeks but last week I gained 1lb and I don't 'feel' like I've lost anything this week either :cry:

I'm on the plan 100%, I refuse to stray or cheat or anything as I'm a very stubborn girl ;) but I do find that staying the same or plateauing when I've been so good very very frustrating!

Please say I'm not the only one?

I have a feeling I've not lost anything this week, and I've done it 100%. Whenever I've felt like this on other diets (and stuck to them) Im usually right, and then loose interest and cheat! I so so hope this isn't the case for me or you this week! x

I know how you feel, it's disheartening to know that you have been soooooooo good and then had a poor loss or no loss at all. BUT! Don't forget that this isn't just about what the scales say. Have you been taking your measurements? Because I'll bet money that you have lost inches even if you haven't lost weight. Also, is your period due? It's a classic time for retaining water, even when on this plan.
I have had my period this week and I'm pretty sure I will have a poor loss tomorrow when I weigh in. BUt looking at the bigger picture, I have lost 23lbs in 4 weeks up to now and I know it cant go on like that forever.
I hope you are feeling ok xxx

Hi all!

I'm new to minimins but I've been on CD for nearly 6 weeks now- WI 6 is tomorrow.

I lost 2 stone in my first four weeks but last week I gained 1lb and I don't 'feel' like I've lost anything this week either :cry:

I'm on the plan 100%, I refuse to stray or cheat or anything as I'm a very stubborn girl ;) but I do find that staying the same or plateauing when I've been so good very very frustrating!

Please say I'm not the only one?

hi

i once had 2 weeks (last time i did CD ss) when i lost nothing at all... no cheats at all. so i went up the plans as i was near to goal anyway and i lost 8lbs in one week.

don't loose heart. it does happen as sometimes your body needs to catch up with your massive losses.

I've only ever not lost once and I wasn't 100% that week - I know that if I do 100% I can lose 5lb / week, with SS+ I can lose 4lb/week and when I pick (a slice of ham here and an occassional mouthful of "real food" off OH's plate there) I lose 1lb / 2lb a week. And I know that however hard I trythe week before TOTM I only every lose 2lb maximum. I completely agree that it must be disheartening not to lose if you've been on it 100%

Back