How many times have you rejoined SW?!

Oh goodness Ive lost count of the number of times Ive joined a class. Each time I say it's the last :-(
I know that it works & I do so much better at class than going alone but each time I have a slip up, miss a WI thinking I'll redeem myself for the next week then it's just a slippery slope & then too embarassed to go back so find another class in another town to join! Thinking of rejoining a class on Wed as just back from holiday where I felt (& prob looked like an elephant) Im sure I was the only one wearing shorts & t-shirt round the pool everyone had bikini or swimsuit on. Only myself to blame.

The answer is numerous times! I first did sw 17yrs ago and lost 3st but needless to say it all went back on and off again plus more numerous times. Have also done ww and r c but keep coming back to sw, this time for the good of my health, I have high blood pressure and do not want to be fat at fifty{nxt yr} After doing it alone for the last 6wks went back to class and rejoined on saturday {again} Ineed to be accountable to someone.

Oh this has cheered me up and made me commit to losing weight! I had a bad bad day yesterday due to family issues but I'm going to draw a line under it and just get on with the diet. It is for me after all :)

I first joined a few years ago and lost 2 and a half stone and got to a good weight!
I then put a stone on and went back last year and lost half a stone and got back to the good weight!
I then put over a stone on and joined in december 2010 and I have lost a stone and a half!!

The answer is numerous times! I first did sw 17yrs ago and lost 3st but needless to say it all went back on and off again plus more numerous times. Have also done ww and r c but keep coming back to sw, this time for the good of my health, I have high blood pressure and do not want to be fat at fifty{nxt yr} After doing it alone for the last 6wks went back to class and rejoined on saturday {again} Ineed to be accountable to someone.

I could have written that post myself! I too suffer with high blood pressure and want to be fit and 50 next year, not fat and 50!

Here's to our success..... Cheers

:talk017::talk017:

SGF

This is my 4th time.
I joined 3 times previously but I worked in McDonalds so I very easily fell off the wagon (being surrounded by that stuff there's only so long I can resist) so this time I actually am going for it properly and the difference in my weight losses is ridiculous. :):)

I've lost count of the number of times, have been doing SW on and off for nearly 20 years and have seen the eating plan change a lot.
i've lost 5st twice with SW.
Anyone remember the first magazine, the lady on the cover was someone from my class who had lost 6st and kept it off.

I can remember at least 7 different consultants, I bet I have rejoined about 15 times!

The first time I joined a class I was about 17, I stuck to it quite well and I even lost 0.5lb over Xmas!
Rejoined this year aged 28 and this is the last time :) my consultant is lovely, it's really near my house and I just WILL do it this time :)

Oh goodness Ive lost count of the number of times Ive joined a class. Each time I say it's the last :-(
I know that it works & I do so much better at class than going alone but each time I have a slip up, miss a WI thinking I'll redeem myself for the next week then it's just a slippery slope & then too embarassed to go back so find another class in another town to join! Thinking of rejoining a class on Wed as just back from holiday where I felt (& prob looked like an elephant) Im sure I was the only one wearing shorts & t-shirt round the pool everyone had bikini or swimsuit on. Only myself to blame.

OMG! That was me! 2 weeks of hell, sitting in my baggy trousers and vest trying to convince myself that i wasn't bothered that i needed to hide the bulges when actually i just wanted to cry :( Watching my sister in law prance around in her skimpy bikini telling myself "its fine, i'm just natuarlly curvier". Also, when i realised everyone else was playing with my son and taking him in the sea while i made endless excuse not to that i realised... this has to stop....
I'm joining a new class tomorrow for the erm, 5th, 6th.... maybe even 7th time and i can't wait. I have a tendency to assume i can go it alone and usually give up class after a few weeks but this time i am going to stick with it. I have no self motivation at all!

This will be my 2nd time, I put on all the weight i'd lost the first time and an extra stone for good measure! This time I have the goals to aim for so hopefully the motivation will stick!

This has also been my second time at S W. Used to go about 5 years ago, got to target, then stopped thinking well I will do it all week, then have a little treat at the weekend now at target. The little treats got more frequent and bigger! The rest is history as they say! Put on 3.5stone, realised it had to stop! Talked to myself after Christmas about going back then had a leaflet drop through the door about a group on a Monday lunchtime. The day suited me and so did the time so I thought someone is trying to tell me something. So off I went! Different consultant than before, she is fantastic, the other one was so boring and although I got to target the first time I just didnt feel motivated to go anymorel.My consultant now is soooo into her job, texts every week,has a facebook page,and we all feel we could ring her 24/7 if we were struggling. We all think she is fantastic at her job and with her help I got to target again 3 weeks ago. I will continue to go to group, I love it, I love the social aspect of it and have made some good S W friends.Dont intend to go back to where I was and as the experience this time is so different I think this will be my last time. Wow, that was long wasnt it, thanks for reading! lol

Its my second time joining, but the first time I did it I only actually went twice before giving up (before the days of EE), however this time I've actually stuck with it and lost more than the 2lbs that I did last time! xx

This has also been my second time at S W. Used to go about 5 years ago, got to target, then stopped thinking well I will do it all week, then have a little treat at the weekend now at target. The little treats got more frequent and bigger! The rest is history as they say! Put on 3.5stone, realised it had to stop! Talked to myself after Christmas about going back then had a leaflet drop through the door about a group on a Monday lunchtime. The day suited me and so did the time so I thought someone is trying to tell me something. So off I went! Different consultant than before, she is fantastic, the other one was so boring and although I got to target the first time I just didnt feel motivated to go anymorel.My consultant now is soooo into her job, texts every week,has a facebook page,and we all feel we could ring her 24/7 if we were struggling. We all think she is fantastic at her job and with her help I got to target again 3 weeks ago. I will continue to go to group, I love it, I love the social aspect of it and have made some good S W friends.Dont intend to go back to where I was and as the experience this time is so different I think this will be my last time. Wow, that was long wasnt it, thanks for reading! lol

Congratulations on getting to target :)

Ur consultant sounds excellent - obviously worked for you with all the support and the social aspect. You sound so cheerful and, quite rightly, pleased with yourself for doing so well :):):). You've given me inspiration to really get stuck into it, even though im doing it online. Thanks, and well done again :)

Back