How much and how tasty?

Mines 37 a week sweet...

I get shakes and bars and suits me fine!

I'm the kind of person that if it doesn't come off quick I loose interest so this is the o ly diet for me

Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck in whatever u decide. X

What do you get for the £37 a week then? I really like the sound of it and it seems like most people are happy with the taste on the products too which must help.

i get 21 packs (a weeks worth) so roughly about 40 pounds...

to be honest the Exante didnt to me taste bad at all :) i didnt like the tomato and basil soup though. (yuck) but i love the bars, and the rest of the packs we really nice... :) although you are limited to 2 flavors on bars, 4 flavors of soup and 4 flavours of shakes. they dont do porridge or anything like that...

you could always talk to a cdc and see if they would do you 2 packs a day and buy an exante big pack and use the other meal a day with that. i dont see any problem with doing that (and have done a coupld days of mixed) and ive still lost weight. :)

I think ill try and ring them tomorrow and see what they say, I will update you then :)

Thanks for the help xxx

I pay £1.75 for a porridge, soup or shake sachet and £2 for a bar or ready made shake. Works out to £36.75 - £42 per week. Might seem like alot but that is my entire weeks grocery shopping! The only other thing I consume is water, free from the tap :)

Hi, I was paying 1.70 for a sachet 1.90 for a ready made shake and 1.95 for a bar, if your doing ss you need 3 packs a day, its worth phoning a few or emailing to see there prices b4 hand, I am only having 1 pack a day now so the costs are low as I am near goal, I think if you can afford it go for it, it really is a great diet and makes you reaccess things :)

I pay £1.50 for a sachet and next week I can have bars, priced at £1.90.
The bars are lush when chopped up in two tiny pieces or chopped into two fingers (like a twix) - that way you can stretch out the enjoyment. Plus I eat them slowly and with lots of water between each bite

wow. can you buy my packs for me!!!! LOL (kidding) i cant believe that each person pays a different price.. i think it should be set at one price....

wow. can you buy my packs for me!!!! LOL (kidding) i cant believe that each person pays a different price.. i think it should be set at one price....

Yeh surely it should be the same for everyone?

x

wow - my CDC is dead nice and has been doing this for years. Maybe they all have different marks up depending on how many clients they have? I know mine has 25 clients at least

I guess it depends on their overheads; if they operate out of an office, if they come to you (petrol and time costs etc). And it is a business to them after all.

Well I took the plunge and have booked to see a consultant on the 28th, she said the first 2 weeks will be £35pw and then after that depends what I want to order.

She asked that I start reducing my carbs, and upping my fluid intake to around 4 pints a day.

Scary, but I feel quite excited :)

woop woop!!!!

Hooray Hooray!
Drinking lots of water is key - ice cold makes it easier for me or with crushed ice. Somehow it just makes drinking water so much more bearable x

you cant have any other flavoured water can you?

Apparently the Perfectly Clear brand uses Malic Acid not Citric Acid as a stabiliser. CD don't have a stance on Malic Acid but I don't know what their opinion is about the flavourings or whether it's just the Citric Acid they have an issue with; might be worth asking your CD to email head office?

if i drink flavoured water it gives me a craving for something sweet so I steer clear. Ive also ruled out tea and coffee because of toxins....i think by cleansing my system, its getting a bloody good clear out.
**no offence to anyone who does drink it, i just dont think it works for me**

i drink the cambridge flavourd water (powder you add to it...) i make up 2 litres of it from a teaspoon of powder.. but you cant have that until week 2.... :) but i got through drinking water on its own....

apparently drinking water with ice in it, can burn up to 100 more cals than drinking normal water,

100 cals? wow? not that i need to burn it cos this eating plan ridiculously low in calories as it is!

Oooh loving that thought Kes...bring on the ice WHOOP

I think my biggest thing will be giving up pasta!! Pepsi and my teas and coffees

if you can do black tea and coffee. then you can still have it... and to be honest to me... black coffee doesnt taste any different than having skimmed milk in it. :)

Back