How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

How on earth did you do that????? amazing!

Well at weigh in yesterday I lost 7lbs and was slimmer of the week (no one else had lost!) Of course I put on 8lbs last week, so a net gain of a pound over christmas. Chuffed with that! Easy on easy off as my pal Hevs says.

Well done that's brill :) x

I have first WI tonight after xmas, expecting about 4lb gain and to be out of my target range! But on the plus side, back to work yesterday meant back on track and back to the gym so hoping any gain will be gone by next week, or at the very least to be back in my target range, don't think I could get used to having to pay again!

First weight in for me last night after 5 weeks totally off plan and put 11lbs on. I was expecting so much more so was happyish with that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3.5lbs off at weigh in for me today taking my gain down to 4 lbs. Going to be especially good this week in an effort to lose it all quickly :)

It was 2.5 on in a week for me, and I was quite pleased too! I was SO bloated after all the syntastic food I'd been eating, I'm still a bit (and that was Monday!) Hopefully some of it will be off again next Mon :D

Can't believe this but I managed to lose 2 pounds over christmas :| :D
I'm quite new to SW and didn't exactly binge over xmas but I did eat sweets and have a few drinks and then I was away on a work trip being fed very unfriendly SW food! I ended up just pausing SW while away for ten days in total and eating loads of bread and sweets- eek! But somehow I LOST 2 pounds!? Must be all the hard physical work while abroad and the half an hour on Wii fit- lol!

Gained 6lb which was alot less than I thought it would be. I had a gluttonous christmas of cheese bread choccy and champers.

So glad to be back on plan and back to work, hated being out of my usual routine.

:)

Hi, I had a 1lb gain we had our Xmas weigh in on the 28th, our next weigh in was on Wednesday 2nd of January and I had LOST 2lb I was more than happy.

Not getting weighed until next Tuesday so still don't know. If I have time today before I go running I'm going to weigh myself at my mums just to give myself a better idea, her scales always weigh heavier and I've already eaten so will be a lot worse then what it actually is but at least I'll know the worse it can be. I'm back on plan now so hopefully will loose a bit before my official WI as well.

So official WI in 2.5 gain, which is over 3 weeks and I've been a complete lazy pig so I'm quite happy with that! It does put me 1lb out of target but I'm confident I can lose that by next week. I also got a new pack which I wasn't expecting as I missed last week.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

8.5lbs on over 3 weeks and 2 days! Completely fine with it though, back on plan from today! Will have a loss by my next WI on tues x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS this week, meaning only a 4.5lbs gain over Xmas and New Year :D so happy with that and that 4.5lb will be off next WI!

Back