How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

3.5lb gain over 2 weeks - actually ok about it as I have had a lovely Christmas & New Year. I eaten food that's I've not touched for 4 months & drank quite a bit too. Plus on my last WI before Chrimbo I lost 3.5lbs so I've kinda book ended the festive period!! It came off then went back on again!! Shall not be working dead hard to get it off again & some!
CJxxx

4.5 on for me. I'm ok with that, last weigh on was 18th and been to a wedding in that time. Shame group was to busy to talk tonight :(

Lost 0.5lb this week which means I actually lost weight over Xmas if you just count the last two WI!

Won SOTW as well, by default though as no one else qualified lol ;)

Very happy indeed with that :) x

I'm really chuffed with myself. Lost 1 and half tonight and last week 2 and half so that's 4 in total over Xmas and NY. 3 stone to go to my target - hopefully do it this year!

7lb - I'm gutted but thought it was more but it was water retention. 7lb translates to 7 weeks to lose for me. I am so annoyed with myself. I went over to WW for 2 weeks and I don't think I understood it properly either, also fractured my shoulder on Christmas Eve ( not drunk unfortunately ......slipped on cat food) so not doing much exercise at the moment. Well done everyone who managed to stay the same or lose :)

7lb - I'm gutted but thought it was more but it was water retention. 7lb translates to 7 weeks to lose for me. I am so annoyed with myself. I went over to WW for 2 weeks and I don't think I understood it properly either, also fractured my shoulder on Christmas Eve ( not drunk unfortunately ......slipped on cat food) so not doing much exercise at the moment. Well done everyone who managed to stay the same or lose :)

Me too ladybird 7lbs on. We will get there, new year new start. Good luck :)

((Hugs )) ladybird that will come off in no time its a new week and a new start think positive - you will get there everyones journey is different. Good luck for the week ahead

I bet all of us xmas gainers will have a bigger-than-usual loss next week...bet some of it is water retention, and shocking the body into diet mode after a few weeks off will probs shift the first few pounds easier than the next...I'm hoping to lose my xmas gains in the next 2 weeks, I've only ever had one really good loss (3.5) so I'm following my food diary from that week, pretty much, to try and get myself back on track.

Just checked my book and it was 8lbs I gained in those 3 weeks, not 8.5...every half helps! ;)

I will find out the exact amount for pre Xmas build up, Xmas and new year on weds. I know it's 1.5 on as of last weigh in so I'm really hoping I either stay the same or lose of corse!
I'm being really good, it's so much easier not drinking and syns on purely food and treats!

My friend who comes to group with me put on 8 lb over xmas...and lost 9.5 yesterday at weigh in...IN A WEEK. I don't know how she does it :eek: I am in total awe, but seeing some of you lot lose your xmas weigh in a week too, I am hoping for the same! Mind you I've been on plan every day and under my 15 syns BUT I can't stop snacking and picking...think I've picked up bad habits over xmas of grazing...going to keep myself super busy tomorrow so I don't have time to snack!

Hello, I havent been to a slimming world class in about 6 months, just read people mentioning a new pack, just wondering if the books have changed since then?? Thank you

Im alone all day tomorrow so going through my books with a fine toothcomb and planning a weeks meals. I'm determined to lose at next WI and kick myself back into gear

I put on 11 and a half lbs on in 10 days... If I don't stop laughing ill go mad.. Any contenders? Oh and by the way incise your wondering... 3 gluttonous meals out. 5 Krispy kremes, White Russians, milkshakes... And the usual selection boxes, Xmas dinners, sticky toffee pudding.. Ok gonna stop that now cos I actually feel sick listing this.

emzy - its a gain and whilst it sounds bad because you have listed everything you ate, the good thing is its done now and you can get back on track and that will be off in no time.

Back