How much do you think a new wadrobe would cost?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 20 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

I want to start saving for a new wadrobe Iv got about six months before goal of 8.5 stone.

I love next clothes, top shop and river island stuff.

I want smart casual clothes, loads of sexy underwear, and shoes, yes lots of SHOES :):):)

How much do you think it would cost, under £500 or £500 + :eek:

bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I reckon it would be more than £500! What you could do, is go onto next online and do a virtual shop. You could put all the clothes you think you'd buy if you were at target, into your "basket" and it would do a total. Then, go to some lingerie website (Naturally close, or figleaves or something) and do the same - will give you an idea!
  4. poppa134

poppa134 Full Member

I think the same,It would definately cost me more than £500 but then my hubby reckons that I'm high maintenance!!!LOL

5. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    easily over £500 in the shops you mention. There are cheaper options of course. New Look and Mark One and Matalan and TK Maxx.
  6. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Thanks, I never thought of doing that :)

bm2lm xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.