How much does it cost per week

boo68

One day at a time
Hi I'm thinking about joining weight watchers but haven't got a clue how much it is per week as I'm on a tight budget and will need to work that into my weekly out goings. If anyone can help I'd be really grateful, thanks in advance xx

Hi Boo,
Think its 6.25 per week or 21.45 if you get a monthly pass. Hope this helps.
Good luck
Dan x

Hi Boo,
Think its 6.25 per week or 21.45 if you get a monthly pass. Hope this helps.
Good luck
Dan x

Thanks Dan, thats a bit more than I was expecting per week :-( might have to do it without going to class

It recently went up:( I've recently cancelled mine because money is tight and think I'd get more out of a gym membership which costs about the same.

Maybe some of us could get a ww at home thread going if there isn't one already. I know sw got one which is popular and mite give a bit more incentive to stick with it.

Saying that there's online if that's any good for you. Think its about 35 for the first 3 months then 11 per month after that. Maybe worth looking into.

Good luck whatever you decide,
Dan x

Last edited:
I brought a starter pack on from eBay £12.00 then an app for iPhone £1.99... Ultimate value diary...The app works out the point you should be on per day, scan bar codes on products .. Keeps track of what you have eaten.. These are the only thing I'm using plus this forum....
A thread for us at home following ww would be good x

Back