How much exercise do you do?

possum

And how have you found it on Lighter Life?

I've quite recently taken up cycling and am really enjoying it so I'd like to continue. My work cycle is just under 6 miles and is, in parts, quite hard work. I also like going out for much longer rides if I can. I wonder if I'll be able to do them or whether I'll need to cut back at first and then increase intensity.

How has exercising helped you?

It helps if you don't do too much until you are fully in ketosis. Make sure you keep youself well hydrated especially if you're planning for long bike rides. I mainly do walking and swimming.

Excerise will help your body tone throughout the weight loss.

Enjoy your journey xx

I don't do a lot of exercise as I just can't hack it in abstinence. I do 20 minutes on the cross trainer 2-3 times a week, I try to walk a lot more, take the stairs etc. and just be a bit more active. I have just started to do the 30 day shred DVD but got told off by my LLC last night and she advised me to take it easier. We're only taking in 500 kcals a day so to do a work out and burn say 200-300 kcals isn't good (for obvious reasons). Toning is good - swimming, gentle cross training etc. but my advice would be not to go for the burn too much.

i think it varies, i was quite into my gymming before hand, and at the minute am doing anywhere between 2-6 hours in the gym each week. usually interval training running, some free weights and yoga...but days i feel a bit lightheaded i dont go..

Back