how much exercise???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by eyesdontlie, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi just wondering how much exercise everyone does on top of LT and if you found it hard the first few days

the reason I ask is that I have a very physical job and also own a horse but I have been feeling really shaky the last few days almost like I am not consuming enough calories is this normal in the first few days only been on it for 3 days

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I was told to do nothing for the first week, that sounds like it's not possible for you, hmm, I'm not sure, but it is perfectly normal to feel crappy for the first few days, day four was the worst for me.

Hopefully someone will be along in a minute who knows more than me.

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I felt pants my first week so I would do as little as you can for that time until you get used to the reduced calories. Once you are in ketosis you should find you have more energy.

Is there no child/teenager who would love the opportunity to ride your horse and look after it for a week? I know my children would love that but it's a bit far to travel!!!

Good luck.

x

5. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was not up to exercise for the first 2 weeks my last time on TFR. I would suggest just lunging the horse. It will give hime exercise without draining you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.