how much have you lost in 8 weeks

tsweety81

hi all im just being nosey and was wondering how much weight you could lose on LT in about 8 weeks.My dads wedding is in about 8 weeks and im starting LT on friday once iv been and got them.i would love to lose anything but would be interesting to know how much could be possible. cheers xxxx:D

I have done 7 weeks and lost 34 lb.. I average around 4lb per week so would imagine i will have lost 38 lb (2stone 10 lbs) in 8 weeks, but everyone is different...Someone on here has lost 3stone 2lbs in 7 weeks... How much do you weigh now, and how much do you want to lose?
Don't forget you have to account for a refeed-if you go straight back to eating and drinking (not alcohol) you will put on loads again in a short time...
Also, remember alcohol can be VERY dangerous while you are in ketosis..
Hope that helps hun x x

27lbs, weighed in this morning. It will depend on how much you actually need to lose.........and of course how well you stick to the diet?

Su is one of the best examples of being 100% and Daisy too......I would say that I'm 98% !

I have been 100% since starting and have lost 2st 4lb - due to weigh in on Friday.

Depends on ur starting weight, it seems the heavier you are the more u will loose in the first instance.. 4lbs a week average seems about right, but for some people it may be more or less, but over the course of your weight loss it will balance out. don't worry if you get a week with little loss... keep going, wen i got 2lb one week i almost gave up, but i'm so glad i didn't. this diet is brilliant and u'll look great at ur dads wedding.

hello guys,
i'm having a bad time with my weight loss, the scales havent budged for nearly a full week [ i'm a guy btw, so no totm!!].
okay wanted to get that off my chest ...............................................................BUT in the past 8 weeks, from 14 Aug till now i've lost 77 pounds. no exercise, BUT i'm gonna do a maintenance for a month by having a shake in the morning and some grilled ONLY meat or chicken in the afternoon.
then coming bk on to 100%, hoping to give my Metabolism a boost so i can get my last 20 kg off.

sorry for the long rant

tht is such a big accomplishment and something u should feel sooo proud of!

I have been 100% since starting and have lost 2st 4lb - due to weigh in on Friday.

Wow Gemha, that's brilliant! Just goes to show what can be done if you can give it 100%! well done you x

hello guys,
i'm having a bad time with my weight loss, the scales havent budged for nearly a full week [ i'm a guy btw, so no totm!!].
okay wanted to get that off my chest ...............................................................BUT in the past 8 weeks, from 14 Aug till now i've lost 77 pounds. no exercise, BUT i'm gonna do a maintenance for a month by having a shake in the morning and some grilled ONLY meat or chicken in the afternoon.
then coming bk on to 100%, hoping to give my Metabolism a boost so i can get my last 20 kg off.

sorry for the long rant

OMG Tt, that's amazing.......I think the guys who do this are soooo to be admired! It must be difficult cos dieting is such a girly thing!

I lose about 1.5 stone in my first 4 weeks, and another stone in the next 4 weeks. Exact figures are in my signature! I was 100% nearly every day - in that time I had 3 high protein, low carb meals.

I've lost nearly 4 stone (4lb to go) in the last 8 weeks, and have a stone and a half until I refeed for xmas which will put me in the healthy weight range (13 stone), hopefully by the end of November, then after xmas I would like to lose a further stone/stone and a half, but I would be happy with reaching 13 stone as I'm 6' tall!
I've cheated once, and went for a carvery when I reached 3 stone, which only made a 1lb difference to my weekly weigh in. It's great to be able to wear some of my old clothes again (bit tight yet lol).
Next job is to give up smoking tomorrow, a lot harder than this diet I think but will see how it goes.

Back