How much is too much?!?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisyboo, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Another couscous cake question! I made one yesterday (split it into 6 muffin moulds) and ate 3 yesterday, had another for breakfast this morning then made some more this afternoon and have eaten 4 since then. So thats 1 and 1/6th of the 'normal' recipe in about 24 hours.

Too much? Can I have another one with my coffee?!?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, they say 'everything in moderation' and that includes free food aswell i'm afraid :eek: After all, it's still based on calories, even if the psychology's different to most diets ;)

4. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My consultant says if you're eating it as free and still losing weight then eat it as free. If it hinders you, chill on it a bit. x

5. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I like to think that 'free' foods are the ones on the list but that syn free foods are things like couscous cake that I'm a bit more careful about.
    So, with that in mind, I would only allow myself a couple of bits of couscous cake a day and I'd be careful not to overeat on it.

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would say that if you're eating more cous cous than you would if having it as part of a main meal, then you might want to think about limiting it. I don't use this recipe so am not sure how much cous cous you normally use to make them. In my view it's when you start eating 'abnormal' amounts that the food abuse questions starts to come into play.

7. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Although saying that, 4 cous cous muffins must SURELY be better for you than 4 real muffins, so it's all a question of getting the balance right x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.