how much loss in 76 days?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dee903, 9 April 2007 Social URL.

1. dee903

dee903 Member

I have 76 days til my 10 year class reunion and redently put on 3 stone! heavest i have ever been and need to know how much can be lost in that much time possable to lose 4 stone or more? I have done the diet before and starting at 16 stone hoping i cab get to 12 stone has anyone done it? anyways to max weight loss kike exercising loads? any thoughts would be great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frumpster

Frumpster Becoming Un-Frumpy!

Diet:
    Cambridge 790
    Hi Dee903

I would say ss, drink loads of water and after a few weeks maybe try Pilates or Callanetics to help tone you up a bit. Neither are aerobic workouts, just stretching and toning.

Helen.x.

4. cazmaz_irl

cazmaz_irl Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Dee,

If you do the Cambridge Diet Sole Source program (need to find a counsellor) you can lose up to 14lbs within the first two weeks and therein after 14lbs a month, so I'd forecast with 100% commitment and exercise you could lose that 3 stone in time for your re-union..

good luck on your decision

5. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I lost about 2st 8 in that time. One thing is certain if you stick to the diet between now and the reunion you will look fab:D :D :D :D Go for it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.