How much overweight do you need to be to do Cd?

SARAHP

Silver Member
Hi all, my hubby is thinking of joining cambridge with me when I restart but he is only I would imagine about 2 stone overweight, is this enough to be able to join?
Also he has his eye on becoming a counsellor if he can do it, does this also require you to have been with cd for a certain amount of time as Im sure he will lose his weight quick!!! DONT I HATE HIM FOR THAT!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone sarah.

I think its 3 stone Sarah, but why not let him have a chat with your councellor, he may need to lose more than you think and could well qualify to be a CDC.

Hiya,

You can join CD with only 2 stones to lose you can join CD with 1 stone to lose. The programmes are geared to the amount of weight you need to shed.

You can even join CD with no weight to lose but want to have the product for nutrition only.

CD is extremely flexible and there are programmes for all as long as there are no contra-indicated medical problems.

Have a chat with your CDC.

Currently you need to have been on the diet for a minimum of two weeks and have a BMI of 28 or under, however, this is being reviewed.

Linda:)

Thanks to you both for your replies, I will let him know what youve said, I hope he goes for it as I know it will help me if were both doing it. Thanks sarahxx.

Back