How much overweight do you need to be to do Cd?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SARAHP, 3 February 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all, my hubby is thinking of joining cambridge with me when I restart but he is only I would imagine about 2 stone overweight, is this enough to be able to join?
    Also he has his eye on becoming a counsellor if he can do it, does this also require you to have been with cd for a certain amount of time as Im sure he will lose his weight quick!!! DONT I HATE HIM FOR THAT!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone sarah.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think its 3 stone Sarah, but why not let him have a chat with your councellor, he may need to lose more than you think and could well qualify to be a CDC.

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hiya,

You can join CD with only 2 stones to lose you can join CD with 1 stone to lose. The programmes are geared to the amount of weight you need to shed.

You can even join CD with no weight to lose but want to have the product for nutrition only.

CD is extremely flexible and there are programmes for all as long as there are no contra-indicated medical problems.

Have a chat with your CDC.

Currently you need to have been on the diet for a minimum of two weeks and have a BMI of 28 or under, however, this is being reviewed.

Linda:)

5. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks to you both for your replies, I will let him know what youve said, I hope he goes for it as I know it will help me if were both doing it. Thanks sarahxx.

6. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Which bit is being reviewed Linda, the BMI bit or the time needed to be spent on CD?

7. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The information is not available as yet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.