how much protein are you having?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by BREN, 22 December 2009 Social URL.

1. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Well it is Wk 5 for me and I wont be able to WI until Wk 7 as things are closed over Xmas and NY.

I have been thinking about my loses, posted below, and feel that things might speed up a little if I have more protein. Must admit being a vegetarian (I do eat fish when we go out for dinner and occasionally for lunch) that I really am not having much.

So over the next 2 weeks, and I will be away, I am going to try and eat protein at every meal and perhaps a yoghurt also for one of my snacks?

How much protein did others(you) have today;

me....

protein smoothie with yoghurt
    tofu at dinner
    a tin of tuna as a snack after the gym tonight

I got to thinking about this having overheard some female body sculptors at the gym. I used to eat a lot of protein but have become very complacent and hope that this my help my plateau, which has come very early in the game!

Bren
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Morning Bren

As bypasser I'm very locked into protein requirements which are min of 60g day for adult female but we are told to try for 80+ if we can. Don't think WW focuses specifically on protein or food groups much in the programme just deals with it in the points value.

hope that helps

M

4. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Thanks.

just hoping to up my levels. Been a bit slack recently.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.