• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how much protein are you having?

is going to loose!
Well it is Wk 5 for me and I wont be able to WI until Wk 7 as things are closed over Xmas and NY.

I have been thinking about my loses, posted below, and feel that things might speed up a little if I have more protein. Must admit being a vegetarian (I do eat fish when we go out for dinner and occasionally for lunch) that I really am not having much.

So over the next 2 weeks, and I will be away, I am going to try and eat protein at every meal and perhaps a yoghurt also for one of my snacks?

How much protein did others(you) have today;

protein smoothie with yoghurt
tofu at dinner
a tin of tuna as a snack after the gym tonight

I got to thinking about this having overheard some female body sculptors at the gym. I used to eat a lot of protein but have become very complacent and hope that this my help my plateau, which has come very early in the game!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Morning Bren

As bypasser I'm very locked into protein requirements which are min of 60g day for adult female but we are told to try for 80+ if we can. Don't think WW focuses specifically on protein or food groups much in the programme just deals with it in the points value.

hope that helps