Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much roughly per week?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chubbymum, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. chubbymum

chubbymum Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    How much would you anticpate someone losing roughly per week, if they stick exclusively to SS.

Intention is to to SS no SS+ till im almost at goal... as i wouldnt mind going slightly under gorl too..

What do you reckon roughly.. Bearing in mind i have anouther 50+ lbs to lose.

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    3-4lbs a week on SS as they say it's an average of 14lbs a month. Some lose more some lose just under.

I lost 27lbs in my first month but it is evening out now. All the best.

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yip cd reckon 14lbs a month with a wee bit more of in month one :) xx

5. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hiya, i'v been on ss for 72 days now and each week my loss is different :) stick to it through the good and bad times
    good luck
    maria xxx

6. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I agree with all the above posts. It should average out to about 3-4lbs a week to have a stone loss a month. But the first month will be more due to the week 1 loss. But everybody is different so you might have larger losses, expecially if you still have 50+ lbs to lose. Good luck hun xx

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    WOW, i've just noticed your Week 1 loss in your sig, 15lbs!!! Thats amazing, well done hun. I'm sure you'll lose that 50+ lbs in no time :) xx

8. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Whilst on LL I lost a stone in the first 2 weeks and then went on to lose between 3 and 4lbs a week after that.

In my last week on ss I lost 11lbs - that was having being on ss for nearly 3 months!! I have no idea how and even the group leader was agog!

So go girl.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.