• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much should i expect to lose on SS+

Hi
I understand its all reletive and everyone is different. I am 19 stone I walk within my work but no other exercise at the moment. Just wondering how you have got on with your experience of SS+ as i know quite a few of you follow this plan.

I dont want to become too obsessed as long as im going down and just want to look forward to seeing that wee 17 on the scales thats my first goal. I started at 20'3 and my ultimate goal is 11/12 stone.

Look forward to your feed back

Andrene x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jam

S: 15st7lb C: 14st1lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(9.22%)
I'm not sure yet of how much as ive just started ss+ myself but i was told its around 10 pounds a month rather than the stone! Not alot of difference in it really :)

Months are moving fast

My months and weeks are just flying past so a wee 10lb per mnth would be fantastic .
That could mean I could be in the 15 stone region for my first holiday in July in a few years so that would be the icing on the cake for me.

Andrene x

S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
i started ss+ the sat before xmas, got weighed 2 days before that, had xmas day off and put on a couple of lbs then had wi last week so was just about 3 weeks between wi's and lost 10lbs so with what i had put on at xmas probably lost about 12-13lbs in 3 weeks, i get weighed again next week so it will be 12 days since last one hoping to have lost about 6-7 lb which i will be very happy with.

Ani*me

G: 12st0lb
Its my first week going from ss to ss+ and have 2 days left until Wi and only lost 1lb :( i did have a slight blip and ate more brocoli than i should but still wishing it had been more than 1lb!

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
Hi Andrene, I have done ss+ since week 13 and have found the losses great. I lose 3-4lb a week, sometimes the odd 5lb and I am still losing that a week with 19lb left to lose. My monthly losses are under my signature. I love ss+ and hope you find it works well for you too. Good luck xx.

JaxieD

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi! I did SS+ in 2008 and lost 3 st 4 lbs in 10 weeks. My CDC tells me the losses are very similar to SS.
Good luck!